Cock Worshipping

D

deleted808122

While in DC on business I met a guy on A4A who was just looking to be orally worshipped, nothing more, nothing less. I went to his apartment where he was kicking back watching TV with a beer in his hand, having already downed about four before I got there. He was tuckered out after a long day at work, had a nice manly funk smell, and just wanted to relax. I got between his knees for over an hour (more than one L&E episode came on) slurping and massaging. He never came, but did flow precum on and off the whole time, only getting fully turgid on two occasions. The reward for my attentiveness was him smiling, eyes closed, head back and gently moaning as I felt that incredible mass of skin & veins running over my lips, tongue & throat.

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a "jo buddy" i see about monthly and we usually spend 2 to 3 hours on advanced mutual masturbation. Our dicks are about the same size, not huge just over 7", but so fun to just examine a beautiful hard cock for hours. Actually, seems a little weird but it's really fun.

smooothone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a cock worshiper. Love to get on my knees and have the guy fuck my throat deep while I look up into his eyes to show that he is the superior person. Worshipped a guy a few days ago that I have gotten together with a few times. The drool was dripping off my chin as he jammed his big cock down my throat. I like when they have no interest at all in my cock. It is just about pleasing them. The more selfish they are, the better.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Despite being hung, with big full balls, I crave the cock and love to suck

I could suck off a hung piece of cock for hours, taking multiple loads without even getting mine out.

There is something about a big cock that does it for me.

I get off being a cock sucker, i.e. all the left bar icons on:

www.treasureislandmedia.com/tivideo/swavid-slurp.htm

I have 3 guys with whom I meet regularly (separately) and let me worship their big man meat.

Cock is god.

I love it more than muscle!

I wondered if any of you have, or have had your own personal cock sucker?

Or if any of you are as much of a slutty cock sucker as I am?

I hope this becomes an interesting thread!

Cheers,

Scottish Lad.

Hi Scottish Lad, I just found this thread, and I love having my big cock worshiped by slutty cock suckers like you. I've had many personal cock suckers who service and pay homage (haha) to my cock as often as they want to.
I would love to have you between my legs for 3 or 4 hours taking load after load, until you had my cock totally exhausted and completely drained.
FYI, the flashlight is 6 inches long.

Attachments

Last edited: