Cock Worshipping

viccougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's about establishing roles in the relationship.

Yan and Ying are not degrading, people are fulfilled--and somewhat relieved--to be helped into their proper position--no pun intended.

I am dominant with both sexes. And have--and still do have--many close relationships.

I have been told, many times, that never has individual achieved such joy and satisfaction.

They start out--very early---being chained to my cock. Often sleep that way, some times are 'walked' to other rooms, leashed.

I use a 30" stainless o.b. chain for training. Generally it is worn at least until wearer brings it to me, w/o being asked or prompted--and sighs happily when it is put in place.

It is looped around my cock and balls and their throat.

In some cases, hands are secured behind back.

30" OB Chain | QC Supply

Reactions: marknyc

I agree with this. Also, I apologize, I'm apparently late to this party. I consider myself to be a straight man.

I love fucking pussy and eating pussy. I don't kiss or cuddle or have sex with a man. There's something about getting a guy with a huge cock off. Sucking and jerking. I love it.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with this. Also, I apologize, I'm apparently late to this party. I consider myself to be a straight man.

I love fucking pussy and eating pussy. I don't kiss or cuddle or have sex with a man. There's something about getting a guy with a huge cock off. Sucking and jerking. I love it.

Oh, how I wish you were closer.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Awesome. Thank you Silver for posting. To worship is to totally concentrate on the cock and balls. Smell them, taste them, try to absorb them through the mouth. Then consume everything that issues from them and repeat many times.