Cock Worshipping

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Awesome. Thank you Silver for posting. To worship is to totally concentrate on the cock and balls. Smell them, taste them, try to absorb them through the mouth. Then consume everything that issues from them and repeat many times.

A man after my own heart!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looking at the pictures posted by others reminds me of the times I had worshipping some very nice dicks in my past. Some were so big and thick compared to mine. I was in awe as I held, stroked and sucked them.

I remember being on my knees taking a modest flaccid dick in my mouth. I was a bit disappointed because he seemed to be the same size as me. Turned out he was a grower! He swelled to magnificent proportions in my mouth. When I pulled away to see the results my jaw dropped. I was in the right position. ...on my knees in worship!

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

jst69

Experimental Member
Media
After giving a few more conventional and brief blowjobs, I did worship a cock once. He had a nice one, probably a bit over 7" and the biggest I've had. In a way the "worship session" was much simpler and more fun than anything else I had done: he simply dropped his shorts and I got in between his legs. Just me marveling at it and trying to take it was all the fun we needed. There wasn't a lot of moving around, or pressure to get it finished. It went on a little more than an hour. He did get worried that I was going to get tired of it, but I could have gone all night.

For me, the submissive feelings I got with a large dick seemed to make all the difference. It made me behave much more "worshipful" and now I'm addicted and want that rush again. :)

LongCockLuvr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a sub white boi who loves huge hung men. I love huge cocks sooo much.

It is my fantasy, dream, desire and destiny to worship and pleasure "real men" who are huge hung Alpha Studs. I know this IS what I was born to do, what I am meant to do and I love it! :)

Now I just have to find those Alpha I desire to worship..