Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do straight dudes wear cockrings, or is that more of a gay dude thing?

I personally love wearing mine. I use a heavy chrome band style. I like the way it feels, and gives incredible bulge, as it pushes everything forward a bit.

rearadmiral

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wearing a cockring doesn't make you gay or straight. It's just a personal preference on what feels good to you. I buy my cockrings at Home Depot or Lowes in the hardware department. They call them "bull rings" and are available in several sizes. They're made of steel w/nickel plating...cost a couple of bucks and work like a charm! The ladies seem to be interested in them as well.

cjn8932

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nickel is not the best metal to have in contact with bare skin, but there's worse to be sure.

Not everyone reacts to it harshly but I would still not recommend getting a budget ring at home depot

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nickel is not the best metal to have in contact with bare skin, but there's worse to be sure.

Not everyone reacts to it harshly but I would still not recommend getting a budget ring at home depot

@cnj, I agree. I've had bad reactions to nickel. Chrome and stainless steel are better choices

Nic22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeh, I wear cock rings and enjoy them - as does the wife! love the vibrating cock rings - makes me explode all the more!

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's a gay thing. :eek:

*Quickly throws it in the fire*

So silly.....

To answer the question I bought one and it's okay. Would I wear it just for the sake of wearing it? NO..............

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I've worn cock rings and ball rings for many years. I wear a stainless steel cock ring at all times - first thing I put on in the morning and last thing I take off at night.

Most women are intrigued by the hardware and want to investigate closely with hands and mouth. Also when I'm deep inside I can drive them wild by rubbing the ring against their clit.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is really surprising. Wear one? I don't think I've ever seen one in real life.

But I spend a lot of time at Home Depot. Maybe I've seen bull rings and not known what I was really looking at.

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
cock rings rock! as mentioned.. especially the vibrating ones that you can strategically place the vibes behind your balls.... keeps you super hard and results in a mighty fine explosion!!! plus they look HOT... wife loves them too

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never worn one, but I would give it a try. I like to look. Are they simply for aesthetics, or do they offer some permanent enlargement benefit?

They do look great, but their true purpose is to trap blood in your engorged tool, making and keeping you über hard. My boners are quicker to come, much harder, and a lot bigger than without. The enlargement isn't permanent, but who cares? Even when I'm not hard, it pushes everything forward so I show really well in jeans :) give it a try, mate.

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
Never worn one. Looks painful to me. Anyhow, I never have any problem getting or maintaining an erection without one. If I were interested, where does one buy these things? Not home Depot for sure. I assume they are stretchy? The vibrating one's sound good. I am sure with one of them and a Fleshlight, it would be a wild time.

Umm, I don't know what hardwares you have were you are, but the ones I go to have a large range of stainless rings. It's not much of a hardware if it doesn't.

Anyway, as soon as I put cock rings on I turn instantly gay, when I take them off i'm straight again. It's great. :) :) (well, maybe just a bit Bi )

Last edited by a moderator:

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never worn one. Looks painful to me. Anyhow, I never have any problem getting or maintaining an erection without one. If I were interested, where does one buy these things? Not home Depot for sure. I assume they are stretchy? The vibrating one's sound good. I am sure with one of them and a Fleshlight, it would be a wild time.

Any adult bookstore should have a decent selection. Or find one online. They come in a variety of materials: metal, rubber, silicon, leather, plastic, and more. Some are stretchy and others are rigid. Standard ones are just a single ring, but some have built in ball stretchers or cages. They also come in a variety of sizes, so you have to figure out what works for you. If its painful, it's too small. I use a 1.75" chrome band that is about 3/4" wide. Give one a shot, guy.