Cock's out taking a piss....

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i LOVE watching men piss, especially uncut men! i've spent many happy hours in a stall with a peep hole in the wall at my local highway rest area, looking down a line of urinals, watching men piss while i spent hours edging! one hot night, i was cruising this men's room in my shortest shorts and a cut off t-shirt and my black work boots. a trucker took me into a stall, pulled off my shorts and t-shirt, sat me on the toilet and pissed all over my hot naked body while i jerked my puny little dick to a crashing orgasm! ahh. good times. check out this video. the guy has many others.Sydneyskin's Videos

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Join xtube; it's free. Then they give you an opportunity to retrieve your favorites. Go to xtube the next time you want to view them.

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
such a big turn-on...a totally masculine act to witness on so many levels...turns me on.

just recently attend a Kid Rock concer and this beer filled hot 21 yr old straight boy not so privately pulled his thick big dick out and pissed away in a beer cup at least 5 times thru out the concert because he did not want to miss any of the concert...I stayed rock hard enjoying the view and the concert wasn't too bad either!!