Media
Sexuality
No Response

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After looking at the vids by cutz112 on xtube I have to make some considerations:
1. Not so many people retract their foreskin for pissing.
2. They retract it often at the end or after pissing. Actually, it should be retracted before. Do they retract it after because they fear to get a hardon?
3. Some people really torture their flaccid dicks (some of them can be squeezed to 1 cm thickness) in order to get rid of the few drops.
This might be cultural of the UK/Ireland (remember seeing people their doing this). I think on the continent we have other pissing techniques.
What do you think guys?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just love seeing guy's with there cock out just hanging taking a piss.Doe's anyone else?:wink:
For sure. The more public, outrageous, and inappropriate, the more I like it. I was waiting for the trolley yesterday afternoon, and a guy went right up to the retaining wall and pissed in full view of cars driving by. L.O.L.! The most likely time to see it is after the bars close. Guys will piss anywhere at 2:00 A.M. when they're smashed.

PYBIMA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love to watch a guy pee as well, and if I was in the shower with a guy I think I would really get off on him peeing all over me. I think out of the shower I would find it a bit nasty.

BIGBULL29, I know I would love to see you peeing and cumming.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
:smile::wink:Since i started this thread it's only fair that i post a pic of mine taking a piss.

That's a fantasic cock you've got there and I do love to see one being used for the purpose nature intended!

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

wet4skin

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I love watching a guy taking a piss. Especially hot watching uncut guys pissing through their foreskin.
I posted my pic in my profile page gallery. Is that allowed? Does anyone know? I didn't see any website rules that say no piss pics in your profile gallery.