Coed Showers

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In mixed saunas here in the UK and abroad I have experienced both. After a while it just becomes second nature and you conduct any conversation exactly as if clothed.

omgwtflol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me too, it's something I've always been curious about but never had the pleasure of experiencing.

wowbro10

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go to a clothing optional hot springs....co ed changing room, but of course, those who choose to be nude around the pools...both men and women...well. Sauna is small but co ed. Shower stalls are indivisual with curtain, but guys and gals at the springs together...shower together, sometimes. I have even seen two gals or two guys go into the shower together.

Mafia357

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stayed at a youth hostel in Italy once where they had coed showers. It wasn't a "group" shower, but row of open stalls an small flimsy curtains. Good mix of boys and girls where everyone would hang their towel on wall and walk nude into stall. Could easily see and be seen. Fun!

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been to many in coed saunas in Northern Europe. They almost all have coed showers, either booths or open ones. the best have coed baths of various temperatures, beds for resting, steam and many types of saunas, all nude and coed, coed changing rooms too. For some reason, that is where it is the most sexual, when we are both taking off and putting on clothes. However I have seen some wonderful views of women and girls in these saunas. I have to say women washing themselves is very often totally beautiful to me.

Last edited: