Colin Farrell

tracksuitboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by rainsfletcher@Jun 23 2004, 09:19 PM
has demanded the scenes be included when the film comes out on DVD.
That will be a Special Edition worth getting, regardless of his dick-size!!

BTW, don't believe anything you read in The Sun. Our country has a talent for embracing shit and The Sun is one of the shittyest "newspapers" around (Murdoch owns it, which says it all). Whatever The Sun says, you can be your boots has been blown up out of all proportion.

tracksuitboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Donkdick@Jun 26 2004, 10:06 PM
He's no Tom Cruise man! Oh no!
Nah. He's a much better actor than Tom Cruise. Come to think of it, almost everyone is a better actor than Tom Cruise!

legend74: :eek: OK so I cannot confirm where I read this, but I distinctly remember reading that Colin was seen smoking outside of medical building that just so happened to house a world renowned penis enlargement surgeons office a few months ago! I cannot remember how long ago but I do remember that that the speculation was it was in preparation for an up coming scene he was working on ........

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by legend74@Jul 4 2004, 04:59 PM
:eek: OK so I cannot confirm where I read this, but I distinctly remember reading that Colin was seen smoking outside of medical building that just so happened to house a world renowned penis enlargement surgeons office a few months ago! I cannot remember how long ago but I do remember that that the speculation was it was in preparation for an up coming scene he was working on ........
I read that too...and I think it was somewhere on this board, but don't make me prove it. :wacko:

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He has to be small because who could believe that stupid rumor that the press started. Thanks for the Tigerland clip...and that shows a small flacid cock. I never saw it or her of Tigerland. Did he play gay?

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by BCH@Jul 9 2004, 05:06 AM
I never saw it or her of Tigerland. Did he play gay?
No. It's a Vietnam War movie. The famous frontal nudity scene is just a brief flash as he walks across the room after he and an army buddy have just had sex with a couple of prostitutes. It's really a dark, gritty war movie, not a sexual themed movie. It's a pretty good flick--not great, but worth a viewing if you like that kind of thing.

BRMSTN69: To further expand on that Colin plays the part of a smart cookie slaker, who uses his knoledge of military law to get his buddies discharged, but never finds a way to get himself out. BTW ,Tiger Land is a training camp in Louisana used to simulate jungle warfare.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
In my vast experience with Irish men their cocks are either;

1) thin and over 8 inches
2) thick and around 6 inches or longer

I have never seen a thin and short cock on an Irishman. But, the Scottish do have thin, short cocks--so Collin might be in this group. Looking at his nudes I think he is about 4.5-5.5 inches HARD and not thick at all. BUT, women love his looks (and probably his mone) so I dont think anyone will ever tell him he has a small cock to his face.

Just my opinion.

**by the way I like Collin's movies but he is not a Tom Cruise (and for that matter Tom Cruise is not a Paul Neuman).

DieHard9x6: Some chick on VH1's "Best Week Ever" was saying that in the scene in "Home at the end of the world" or whatever, he was "enormous". I think she said it more than once, too -- she was all excited, lol. Personally, I hope it's not true, but I guess that's because I envy him -- his looks have earned him a ton of money for very little talent.

BigStroker: CF is certainly attractive, and has the smoldering good looks that help in movies. But, despite his relatively crude pubilc persona, he is actually quite talented. He conveys a range of emotions on the screen that are astonishing, at times. If you want to talk untalented pretty boys, then let's mention Freddie Prinze Jr, Chris Klein, and king of the type: Casper van Dien.

natureisreal

Just Browsing
Media
I went to 'Alexander'. I was surprised to see Colin Farrell in the nude (from the back), great body. Nudity is very rare in American films but in this film you can clearly see his 'toys' when he goes in to bed at the end of te film. In the fight with his wife she was also naked. Is this also visible in the American version? I just wondered.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, natureisreal, I saw the American version and enjoyed see his jewels handing down below his ass. I bet he's one dude who can whip up a hot fuck. I like the m8's self-assured persona.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Another good movie that has naked shots of Colin is - A home at the end of the world...Colin plays a very bi-sexual...In the movie - he lives w/his gay best friend and the best friend's roommate (Robin Wright) and bounces from bed to bed...And at first they are cool about it...Check it out...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It was mentioned on Fox News a few minutes ago that Colin had come to some agreement with someone that the tape would remain private.

That's never stopped the internet in the past. :9