College baseball locker room

JockCup7

Expert Member
Media
I've never written before, but, here's a little something

It was late one Friday evening and I had arrived at the University to practice my batting in the cage. The other guys I had plans with all went on to a party and I decided I wanted to brush up on my batting. My baseball coach was cleaning out the team supply room just off the locker room and showers. He was the best coach I ever imagined having. I was 20 and he couldn't have been more than 32-33. I really liked his style, his entire way he went about coaching us was what every guy wanted. He instilled in us that to succeed in anything you have to want to be better and It would be an everyday chore to get there.

I got to my locker and I realized I hadn't left my gym bag there from earlier in the day and it was sitting on the floor back in my dorm. I had some spare cleats sitting in the bottom of the locker and some gym shorts folded on the shelf but no jock or cup. I'd undressed and was in my T shirt and boxer briefs and walked over to where coach was organizing the team supply storage room. "Hey Coach, I Need a cup and jock, gonna hit some balls, can you help me out?"

Coach turned around and walked out towards me "Hey Rob! Your not out partying on a Friday night? Whats up?" he said as he gave me a high-five.

"Nah, not up to it, wanted to get back in the batting cage. Left my gym bag in the dorm. I have some cleats but I need a cup and jock. Can ya help me out?"

"Sure thing Hoss" He dug through some boxes while asking me if I'd still been using the ones issued from earlier in the year and how I liked them,

"I like the BIKE jocks mostly coach, but for my cup jocks I'd been using the DUKE cup jock you issued to us with the Shock Doctor Titan Alloy cup."

He was reaching up on to the top shelf and as the back of his shirt raised up the waistband of his BIKE jockstrap was clearly visible. I was certain it was a cup jock just like he had issued us and I'd seen him go into his office to tuck his cup in on occasion. He was a handsome guy. Athletic to the core, he worked out with us daily and it appeared he hadn't stopped working out since he started in college himself. I'd wanted to get to know him more, I'd even wondered what It would be like to jack off with him. I had no way to know which way he swung but the thought of he and I beating off always caused an instant boner for me. I never was attracted to guys sexually but something about him drew me in.

"Rob, I've got the large adult cups you guys have been using but if your interested I just got some new XL Titan Alloy cups in today." He handed me a big steel cup, wider than anything I had used so far.

"I've got one on now and I have to tell you it's the best fit ever. Your a stocky guy Rob, and I think you'll be more comfortable in it. I've noticed quite a few of you guys being more endowed and I went ahead and got them for those who want to use them. Here's here's you a cup jock that goes with it."

He handed me the strap and at that moment I could feel a semi starting in my boxer briefs. I had a feeling he could tell from the outline of my underwear that I was sporting some plumpness. Maybe he didn't notice.

"That's a hell of a cup coach." I said as I removed it from the package. He used his thumb to move the front of his waistband down and sure enough he had on the exact same cup and jock as he just handed me.

"Look, it has a slide in cup pocket from the inside so no worry's about your cup riding up any plus it's a heck lot wider than any cup I've tried. Very comfortable."

He knocked on his cup confidently as he looked down at it and I placed my new cup and jock on the bench and started taking my shirt off. As I turned he threw me a new pair of gray gym shorts.

"Here, have a fresh pair, always good to wear fresh gear even when your going to just be practicing". I caught the gym shorts he tossed and gave him a smile and a thumbs up. He grinned back and I stripped down and held up the new cup jock in front of me checking it out and the new style it had. I bent over and stepped in to the jockstrap and pulled it up. Luckily my semi hadn't gone full hard. I was adjusting the waistband and staring at the new cup on the bench just wondering what It was going to feel like. I reached down for the cup and noticed coach had come up right behind me and laid down some white sanitary socks and stirrups on the bench.

"I know your style, Rob. I'm the same, I like to dress for practice the same way I would dress to play. I've seen you go in the cage with cleats and stirrups, your gym shorts, Tee, hard cup and jock. That's good your doing that. It's not often what we teach the students gets drilled into their heads but your learning the best ways to do everything. Hey how did you and Steve do on the fielding drills this morning?"

"We did alright, three hours worth. Need to get back at it with him in the morning" i said as I sat down pulling my sanitary knee length socks on and slipped my stirrup socks over them. Coach reached down and picked up the cup I'd sat next to the gym shorts.

JockCup7

Expert Member
Media
"Let me show you a trick I was taught by my coach when I was catching in college" He went into the supply closet and came back out with another XL Titan Cup.

He stood in front of me with his tight Under Armour shirt on and his gym shorts showing a huge cup bulge underneath.

"What some Major League Baseball catchers do is double cup as I am sure you've probably heard before but with these new XL cups they sandwich together and make one big thick protective cup. The idea behind doing this is the outer cup takes the bite off the sting if you should happen to get hit square in the cup. Of course you feel the pressure, but no sting on your cock and balls. I wouldn't say you need a double for batting practice but try this tonight to get used to the bulk and I bet you'll realize it isn't half bad."

He took the 2 cups and sandwiched them together and sure enough the outer gel coating on them made them stick together as one making a huge cup that looked more protective than anything I'd ever seen. I realized then that that is what coach had done when he had moved his waistband down a few minutes earlier and knocked on his cup. I new his cup looked huge but had no idea he was a double cupper.

"Hey stand up, let me show you my base layer set up." Coach pulled down his shorts to his thighs showing me how he straps on a regular jockstrap first then steps into his cup jock and pulls that over.

"The key to get the cup to stay put when your catching is to have snug legstraps and by double jocking you get that extra pull from the straps and it keeps your cup close no matter how much you stand up and squat down into your catchers stance".

I was amazed he wasn't shy about it, but it was just part of the gear we used. I liked how open he was and so free the way he talked to me. It was like he and I were close. That butterfly feeling started in my stomach and I then felt my semi coming back. That dull ache in my nuts had begun.

"Here, Hoss, I'll cup you" he said as he used his thumb to pull the front portion of the waist band of my cup jock down and he took the double cup, turned it around and tucked it into my cup pocket.

He was right in front of me, I could smell his cologne even more and It was the same I was using. He tucked that big thick cup in and I knew he noticed my semi "Yeah, that's why you need the deepest cup possible , those semis happen all day long, I remember well. The reason I wanted to cup you is I have caught you looking at me on occasion and I think you and I are like minded. I wanted to see that cock you keep jocked up all the time. I hope I am not out of line here in nay of this but you've got one of the nicest jock butts I've ever seen Rob."

He grinned and I grinned back in astonishment at how quickly all this was happening.

"But..I'm not gay coach" I said with a slight stuttering in my voice as I looked at him and he looked back at me with a half grin.

"I'm not either, Hoss, but I'm just going to be straight up with you. You ever nut -out with another of your buds back in the dorm?"

"I have a few times" I said as I adjusted my cup and snugged up the legstraps with my index fingers. I could feel my cock getting harder as it was pointing down over my balls inside the cup. "Me and a couple guys have on occasion, nothing heavy, just some bro-jacking."

"Well, how about you and I get our nut right here?, I'll lock the locker room"

"Lets get it I said, I'm up for it."

I couldn't believe coach just said he wanted to cum with me. I was floored but wasn't afraid of what was transpiring. He hustled over and locked the locker room doors and switched off the light leaving only the team supply closet light on. It cast some light out towards the row of lockers where I'd been changing. He came back down the locker aisle and approached me fast and without even a word he grabbed both of my hips and pulled my cup and jock down to my thighs as my now full hard 7" cock popped out and straight up. In that instant I felt the pre-cum on the tip and smelled his cologne again. We exchanged looks and I grabbed his half sweaty gym shirt and pulled it off as he raised his arms up revealing the most masculine, semi hairy chest. I wasted no time in pulling his jock off his waist down to his thick wide quads. In doing so I saw his beautiful, hard, 8 inches of cock with full foreskin covering his glans and a slight glistening at the tip of his cock, pre oozing out. I was amazed at how wide his cock was. It was the length and width most guys would probably wish they had.

"Whoa, hold on, I want to take care of you first." he said, setting himself down on the bench he immediately went to my ball sack and licked and sucked them and ran his face through my pubes. It wasn't hard to tell he was teasing me by purposely going all around my cock and never touching it.

"Suck me coach" I said, as I knew he wanted me to tell him that.

He took me in his warm, hot mouth. It was full hilt. And he held that full hilt for a few wonderful seconds. He had his face to the base of my cock and a wondrous feeling shot up my spine. I felt the short stubble of his beard rub against my pubes and near my thighs as he jostled my cock in and out of his mouth. I'd never had a guy suck me before. In that moment he took me all in his mouth something felt righteous about this. We both new, without ever having said a word before, we both knew that what we were both experiencing at that moment had been a long time coming.

He sucked and licked and ate the pre-cum out of the tip of my cock. By the pressure from him sucking I knew he was hungry. I tried to squat down some, I wanted to see his cock as he nursed mine. There we stood next to the lockers with only a little light from the team supply closet shining out on us. The way he was loving on me I knew he'd wanted this to happen just as much as I had. I leaned back against the locker while he just kept on going. Only he was going harder and harder each time he fucked my cock with his mouth. I knew I was getting close, he knew too because I'd swollen up even more. Looking down he motioned with his eyes and his hand for me to come on. I knew it was okay. I knew he wanted this load of milk.

"Fuck coach," I called out" I tensed up my butt cheeks and relaxed even more as his hard suck continued. I realized at that moment he was literally sucking the cum out of me. I had no control! He had total control of my orgasm.

I stared at the dark ceiling barely making out the overhead fluorescent fixtures while I felt his pumping over and over, his hot slick salivating mouth was about to bring me to my cum. As I felt the cold locker against my back I suddenly knew, I was there, my balls were full and aching and coach felt me thicken up. He moaned and in what I can only describe a blissful, erotic masculine moment, I was coming with my coach. I felt the first load start coming out as I cried out, he tightened harder with his lips taking all of my ejaculate to the back of his throat, I could feel his throat clamping down on the head of my cock as he swallowed the full volume of my load. I was still staring at the ceiling, he continued to swallow and my butt cheeks continued to quiver as I gently trusted myself into his mouth, depositing the last of 11 loads into the back of his deep, warm throat.

He gripped my butt cheeks harder with his hands, pulling me forward even deeper. I stood there almost as if i were going to tremble from the sheer pleasure he had just treated me to.

As my eyes opened it was bright, all the overhead fluorescent lights came on and the sound of a metal door slammed. A loud voice yelled out

"Who the fuck's in here?"

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Let me show you a trick I was taught by my coach when I was catching in college" He went into the supply closet and came back out with another XL Titan Cup.

He stood in front of me with his tight Under Armour shirt on and his gym shorts showing a huge cup bulge underneath.

"What some Major League Baseball catchers do is double cup as I am sure you've probably heard before but with these new XL cups they sandwich together and make one big thick protective cup. The idea behind doing this is the outer cup takes the bite off the sting if you should happen to get hit square in the cup. Of course you feel the pressure, but no sting on your cock and balls. I wouldn't say you need a double for batting practice but try this tonight to get used to the bulk and I bet you'll realize it isn't half bad."

He took the 2 cups and sandwiched them together and sure enough the outer gel coating on them made them stick together as one making a huge cup that looked more protective than anything I'd ever seen. I realized then that that is what coach had done when he had moved his waistband down a few minutes earlier and knocked on his cup. I new his cup looked huge but had no idea he was a double cupper.

"Hey stand up, let me show you my base layer set up." Coach pulled down his shorts to his thighs showing me how he straps on a regular jockstrap first then steps into his cup jock and pulls that over.

"The key to get the cup to stay put when your catching is to have snug legstraps and by double jocking you get that extra pull from the straps and it keeps your cup close no matter how much you stand up and squat down into your catchers stance".

I was amazed he wasn't shy about it, but it was just part of the gear we used. I liked how open he was and so free the way he talked to me. It was like he and I were close. That butterfly feeling started in my stomach and I then felt my semi coming back. That dull ache in my nuts had begun.

"Here, Hoss, I'll cup you" he said as he used his thumb to pull the front portion of the waist band of my cup jock down and he took the double cup, turned it around and tucked it into my cup pocket.

He was right in front of me, I could smell his cologne even more and It was the same I was using. He tucked that big thick cup in and I knew he noticed my semi "Yeah, that's why you need the deepest cup possible , those semis happen all day long, I remember well. The reason I wanted to cup you is I have caught you looking at me on occasion and I think you and I are like minded. I wanted to see that cock you keep jocked up all the time. I hope I am not out of line here in nay of this but you've got one of the nicest jock butts I've ever seen Rob."

He grinned and I grinned back in astonishment at how quickly all this was happening.

"But..I'm not gay coach" I said with a slight stuttering in my voice as I looked at him and he looked back at me with a half grin.

"I'm not either, Hoss, but I'm just going to be straight up with you. You ever nut -out with another of your buds back in the dorm?"

"I have a few times" I said as I adjusted my cup and snugged up the legstraps with my index fingers. I could feel my cock getting harder as it was pointing down over my balls inside the cup. "Me and a couple guys have on occasion, nothing heavy, just some bro-jacking."

"Well, how about you and I get our nut right here?, I'll lock the locker room"

"Lets get it I said, I'm up for it."

I couldn't believe coach just said he wanted to cum with me. I was floored but wasn't afraid of what was transpiring. He hustled over and locked the locker room doors and switched off the light leaving only the team supply closet light on. It cast some light out towards the row of lockers where I'd been changing. He came back down the locker aisle and approached me fast and without even a word he grabbed both of my hips and pulled my cup and jock down to my thighs as my now full hard 7" cock popped out and straight up. In that instant I felt the pre-cum on the tip and smelled his cologne again. We exchanged looks and I grabbed his half sweaty gym shirt and pulled it off as he raised his arms up revealing the most masculine, semi hairy chest. I wasted no time in pulling his jock off his waist down to his thick wide quads. In doing so I saw his beautiful, hard, 8 inches of cock with full foreskin covering his glans and a slight glistening at the tip of his cock, pre oozing out. I was amazed at how wide his cock was. It was the length and width most guys would probably wish they had.

"Whoa, hold on, I want to take care of you first." he said, setting himself down on the bench he immediately went to my ball sack and licked and sucked them and ran his face through my pubes. It wasn't hard to tell he was teasing me by purposely going all around my cock and never touching it.

"Suck me coach" I said, as I knew he wanted me to tell him that.

He took me in his warm, hot mouth. It was full hilt. And he held that full hilt for a few wonderful seconds. He had his face to the base of my cock and a wondrous feeling shot up my spine. I felt the short stubble of his beard rub against my pubes and near my thighs as he jostled my cock in and out of his mouth. I'd never had a guy suck me before. In that moment he took me all in his mouth something felt righteous about this. We both new, without ever having said a word before, we both knew that what we were both experiencing at that moment had been a long time coming.

He sucked and licked and ate the pre-cum out of the tip of my cock. By the pressure from him sucking I knew he was hungry. I tried to squat down some, I wanted to see his cock as he nursed mine. There we stood next to the lockers with only a little light from the team supply closet shining out on us. The way he was loving on me I knew he'd wanted this to happen just as much as I had. I leaned back against the locker while he just kept on going. Only he was going harder and harder each time he fucked my cock with his mouth. I knew I was getting close, he knew too because I'd swollen up even more. Looking down he motioned with his eyes and his hand for me to come on. I knew it was okay. I knew he wanted this load of milk.

"Fuck coach," I called out" I tensed up my butt cheeks and relaxed even more as his hard suck continued. I realized at that moment he was literally sucking the cum out of me. I had no control! He had total control of my orgasm.

I stared at the dark ceiling barely making out the overhead fluorescent fixtures while I felt his pumping over and over, his hot slick salivating mouth was about to bring me to my cum. As I felt the cold locker against my back I suddenly knew, I was there, my balls were full and aching and coach felt me thicken up. He moaned and in what I can only describe a blissful, erotic masculine moment, I was coming with my coach. I felt the first load start coming out as I cried out, he tightened harder with his lips taking all of my ejaculate to the back of his throat, I could feel his throat clamping down on the head of my cock as he swallowed the full volume of my load. I was still staring at the ceiling, he continued to swallow and my butt cheeks continued to quiver as I gently trusted myself into his mouth, depositing the last of 11 loads into the back of his deep, warm throat.

He gripped my butt cheeks harder with his hands, pulling me forward even deeper. I stood there almost as if i were going to tremble from the sheer pleasure he had just treated me to.

As my eyes opened it was bright, all the overhead fluorescent lights came on and the sound of a metal door slammed. A loud voice yelled out

"Who the fuck's in here?"