Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My str8 friends are split down the middle, half wear boxers/free-ball (most just wear the boxers so they can show the waist band lol) and the other half wear briefs. All of the Bi guys i know wear boxer-briefs, and i own and wear everything except a thong.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
boxerbriefs look the best but they're a nightmare with tight 501s, they tend to grab onto other fabrics and get jumbled around, where smooth boxers dont, and anyway i prefer commando above all underwear.

roy86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i like the boxer briefs. or "trunks" if one wants - they're more comfortable because the legs aren't nearly as long, but they're not breif-short. i like boxers, too. but i like them to fight tighter- mostly because of the thing about puting on jeans and having the legs ride all the way up when you pull your pants up.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
didn't we just have this conversation 2 weeks ago? or was it 2 MONTHS ago? OR WAS IT CONSTANTLY every 6 months on this board?
The answer my friends is BOXERBRIEFS! not baggy like boxers but less constraining than briefs..THIS MYSTERY HAS BEEN SOLVED!! STOP POSTING IT AS A QUESTION!!!!!

(kudos to Pieter for continuing to play the game here though...you are truly a patient European guy and that's why I like you! You'd an internet SAINT! Maybe Americans are TOO IMPATIENT and that's part of the problem with all of us getting along...I don't know...all I know is I don't want to wear those Chinese baggy pants because that seems like TOO MUCH! just my opinion...