College: Boxers or Boxer Briefs?

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey I'm 18 m in college right now, and was wondering what most straight guys prefer to wear. I'm used to boxers, but I'm beginning to really like boxer briefs. Your thoughts? Opinions?

boxer briefs throughout the day, boxers at night when lounging around

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Can't find the threads mentioning "Obviously for Men" brand underwear. Search function just says that obviously is too common a term to search on. Can anybody tell me if they run true to size? I can't try them on before I buy. I'm in the U.S., and they are available here from Undergear for instance, but they are made in Australia, so mail order is the only option. If I order a medium is it going to fit like a medium? What is that, usually like 32-34 waist size? Sometimes leg elastics are too tight unless you go up a size.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i have said before and will say again- I think that choice in underwear depends on what you're gonna be doing as much as anatomy. Guys with massive balls and monster dongs might need tight support, or they may need to have the freedom. Guys who are on the smaller side, or who expand and grow to the occasion might have more choice but still do usually have preferences... it's really all over the map. I think it would be fun to have reason to have a forced occasion to get 100 guys together and say... strip to your underwear NOW! and see how comfortable guys are with their choices, standing in a public space in just their base layer...

Also- I think that for most guys, once they are past the 'peer pressure' influences of living in the tight social packs of high school and college, will be more relaxed about the choice thing and which "underwear camp" they reside. Some days I want to wear boxers and feel like I have "arrived" as a breadwinner, like Mad Men. Other days, I want the feeling of a nice crisp CK boxerbrief- snug and sporty and athletic, like Marky Mark, or maybe Will Trueman. :) Honestly, most days, it's tighty whites that I like- they seem to flatter my athletic frame and I can wear them "off the rack" and look youthful and hot.

To me it's not a question of whether it's briefs or boxers, but whether you're wearing brand labels that show a label, or you are wearing cheap brand/no name underwear, and whether you are wearing a belt and 3 layers of clothes that afford no peeks whatsoever, or a loose shirt that lets guys see you absentmindedly reach in and reveal a flat chesy amd ab set, and scratch/ readjust around other guys to show off a bit- either intentionally or just because...

B_azimo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im straight half the middle i tend to wear boxers and boxer briefs even though ive been wearing more boxer briefs lately

ocolus8109

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone in college wear briefs? Or are guys self concious walking around in their tighty whities?

I do to the gym or chillin in the dorm with my roommate, but not really to parties or anywhere where anybody would know. At first I didn't wear then when me and my roommate were hanging out in our underwear, but after he said he wore them every once in a while I didnt really care. As long as its a good brand like CKU, 2Xist I dont think anybody would care anyways...

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
For school and college i have always worn boxer briefs, i find that my junk shaakees around too much in boxers which gets my cock hard, in boxer briefs it is contained more