College: Boxers or Boxer Briefs?

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I never paraded in my skinnies... I wear mostly briefs and then boxer briefs. But if I have to look at some one.. my volume of drool would go in this order. Briefs > Boxer briefs > Boxers, unless the guy is grossly out of shape or emaciated (I don't mind someextra pounds...).

DanTheMan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been a boxer guy since middle school, but now (32) I'm finding that more and more guys and young people are going the boxer brief route. I'm not a fan of normal briefs, but I find girls and guys find bb attractive. I do find it somewhat more restrictive than briefs, and also makes me hot sometimes.

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
didn't we just have this conversation 2 weeks ago? or was it 2 MONTHS ago? OR WAS IT CONSTANTLY every 6 months on this board?
The answer my friends is BOXERBRIEFS! not baggy like boxers but less constraining than briefs..THIS MYSTERY HAS BEEN SOLVED!! STOP POSTING IT AS A QUESTION!!!!!

(kudos to Pieter for continuing to play the game here though...you are truly a patient European guy and that's why I like you! You'd an internet SAINT! Maybe Americans are TOO IMPATIENT and that's part of the problem with all of us getting along...I don't know...all I know is I don't want to wear those Chinese baggy pants because that seems like TOO MUCH! just my opinion...
your pic shows that 4 armed gunnmen offer DAMN good suport

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
didn't we just have this conversation 2 weeks ago? or was it 2 MONTHS ago? OR WAS IT CONSTANTLY every 6 months on this board?
The answer my friends is BOXERBRIEFS! not baggy like boxers but less constraining than briefs..THIS MYSTERY HAS BEEN SOLVED!! STOP POSTING IT AS A QUESTION!!!!!

(kudos to Pieter for continuing to play the game here though...you are truly a patient European guy and that's why I like you! You'd an internet SAINT! Maybe Americans are TOO IMPATIENT and that's part of the problem with all of us getting along...I don't know...all I know is I don't want to wear those Chinese baggy pants because that seems like TOO MUCH! just my opinion...

Dude, seriously? STFU. If someone wants to ask a gdamned question, let him. Stop whining like a little girl.:rolleyes:

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
To be honest, forget about elementary, middle, junior and HS. You are a college student now. Wear whatever is more comfortable to you and stop caring what others think of you so you can "fit in" Personally, I wear boxer briefs, briefs or sometimes nothing at all (freeballing) like my profile's avatar. I like to let it hang once in a while and that provides some eye candy for the girls and some guys. It depends in what mood I feel like.

Last edited: