College football 2011-2012

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I will start with a big ROLL TIDE! Hoping the Crimson Tide can live up to preseason hype. But I will say tgat Georgia QB AARON MURRAY is a stud.

Any stories from inside a college football locker room? Locker rooms are my weakness. Ha.

shoparound

Legendary Member
Media
I will start with a big ROLL TIDE! Hoping the Crimson Tide can live up to preseason hype. But I will say tgat Georgia QB AARON MURRAY is a stud.

Any stories from inside a college football locker room? Locker rooms are my weakness. Ha.

Yeah, a lot of shy guys who change under a towel and shower at home instead :(

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just announced, Garrett Gilbert will be the Longhorns' starting quarterback (we shall pray now).

That's his position to lose!! They are not going to put up with him like they did last year.

Little McCoy is waiting in the wings. :wink:

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did your favorite team(s) win this weekend? Anyone have any pics of game bulges or (my favorite) game asses? Loads of tight, see-through pants on the fields this Labor Day Weekend!

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

SDCoug

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great thread, people.

Someone (apologies for not recalling the name) suggested that College Football, certainly within the big 6 BCS conferences, has evolved into such a high-stress endeavor that the young men may have lost their enthusiasm for the game. Bingo! That's me you see losing my lunch on the sidelines.

X10 for the poor siblings who choose to follow a legacy of the same last name. Personally, I would start by attending the university farthest away from the one for which my elder brother excelled. Bad idea, I believe, to walk into such a viper pit of expectations.

Looking forward to the day that the Sooners join a REAL conference (e.g. the Pac - 12). Please bring along your little (but well - financed) brother, but leave behind "those whose name shall not be named." Yes you, Austonites.

And, of course, who can forget the words of the immortal John Candy as he completed that bridge during the finale of"Volunteers"....wait for it...I can see it...almost there!...now, sing along..:

"Fight! Fight! Fight! For WASHINGTON STATE".

2011, the Year of the Rebirth