College football 2011-2012

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jordan Shipley has been the discussion of countless debates on LPSG...and has caused me to blow coutless loads! His younger brother, Jaxon Shipley, now plays for the Texas Longhorns. Jaxon has an equally hot body! Google him and post some of his pics here!

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
More Aaron Murray shirtless pics!! HOT LONG TONGUE!!!!!

Aaron Murray - Hot Jocks
I was just watching Aaron Murray fight off Florida....Damnit to hell, he has one of the sweetest asses in all of college football! I could bury my face in his hot jock ass all weekend:tongue:

youngstud33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was just watching Aaron Murray fight off Florida....Damnit to hell, he has one of the sweetest asses in all of college football! I could bury my face in his hot jock ass all weekend:tongue:

Was watching the game, damn Florida lost, but was thinking the same thing! His ass is amazing and is shown off well with his split back jersey.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Andrew Luck was looking his usual goofy, sexy self tonight against USC...I still say, Aaron Murray had the sweetest ass in all of college football this weekend! Imagine licking that tight jock asshole:tongue:

sainteds

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we dont all shower in the same showers. Im sayin we live in the same dorm so I know they shower at the athletic center like we do. but not in same showers

D

deleted278588

Sad thing is college football pants don't seem as tight as the NFL ones