Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wonder if any students at universities with hot football players ever seen them naked on here.

actually football players at UT are really cocky, when they are with us, they are clothed. they have their own gym facilities, i dont think Ive ever seen them at the regular students' gyms. a lot of them are douche bags to chicks too. but there are the nice ones, the ones that everyone likes. havnt met all, just seen a lot of them in big groups at parties. my impressions were not good ones. singled out, some of the ones from the country seem pretty cool to hang with if youre a guy.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Eric Decker's FINE FINE FINE ass! Yummy!

Poor quality screen caps though :(
Attached Images
jpg.gif
ag13^0005.jpg (36.0 KB, 54 views)
jpg.gif
ag13^0006.jpg (35.7 KB, 49 views)
jpg.gif
ag13^0008.jpg (38.3 KB, 43 views)
jpg.gif
ag13^0010.jpg (38.1 KB, 45 views)
jpg.gif
ag13^0012.jpg (35.2 KB, 51 views)
Not bad . but who is the guy to his right , in white spandex ?. Now thats an ASS!!

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More Eric Decker...

#1 - Hairy pits shot!
#2 - Bulge shot!
#3 - LARGE version of his protrait photo
#4 - Bulge and sticking out his tongue
#5 - Profile shot, while he's sitting at a table lookin' hot!

Attachments

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
actually football players at UT are really cocky, when they are with us, they are clothed. they have their own gym facilities, i dont think Ive ever seen them at the regular students' gyms. a lot of them are douche bags to chicks too. but there are the nice ones, the ones that everyone likes. havnt met all, just seen a lot of them in big groups at parties. my impressions were not good ones. singled out, some of the ones from the country seem pretty cool to hang with if youre a guy.

I agree with you.

White__Rice

Experimental Member
Media
Eric Decker had a bunch of pictures up that were posted by friends on Facebook--a lot of them shirtless--but alas they are taken down just recently. I should have saved a bunch.

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eric Decker had a bunch of pictures up that were posted by friends on Facebook--a lot of them shirtless--but alas they are taken down just recently. I should have saved a bunch.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!Please tell me you saved at least ONE of them, right?!?!?!?OKAY, here's the deal....If you're friends with hot celebs on facebook, myspace, or twitter...SAVE THE DAMN PICS OF THEM SHIRTLESS OR SEMI-NUDE as soon as you see them! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!Then, POST THEM HERE! Okay! Great!I can't find Eric Decker on facebook outside of fan pages.

White__Rice

Experimental Member
Media
HAPPY? :tongue:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!Please tell me you saved at least ONE of them, right?!?!?!?OKAY, here's the deal....If you're friends with hot celebs on facebook, myspace, or twitter...SAVE THE DAMN PICS OF THEM SHIRTLESS OR SEMI-NUDE as soon as you see them! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!Then, POST THEM HERE! Okay! Great!I can't find Eric Decker on facebook outside of fan pages.

Attachments