College football players

Twinky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah this is a first post for me but I browse the site occasionally and felt the need to reply to this thread =)

So I was browsing an article pertaining to the upcoming Alabama game this week.

And they had a post on the Alabama PK Leigh Tiffin and I have to say this guy has a decent package..and on top of that..an Amazing ass.

Attachments

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree. I hope Tebow doesn't lose his appeal once he goes to the NFL. He seems like a level-headed, approachable young man now. Let's see if the big-time ($$$$$) spoils him. Cooper has a nice bod, too. And, Colt McCoy & Jordan Shipley are always nice to look at.
I agree

I have a thing for his roomate Riley Cooper too

Watching Gator football will never be the same when this year is done

cravincock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't stop jackin' to Tebow! Anyone else have that problem?

all the time. ive hung out with him many times, my bestfriend and him were good friends and graduated together

hes strictly straight though, ive tried every time to do him and he wasnt having it, wouldnt let me give him a bj or anything

from what i hear he's not very long but hes pretty thick
i just want it in me to be honest lol

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I kind of thought that he'd be pretty thick. A lot has been published about his religious upbringing. He's a devout Christian. Does he have a problem with homosexuals? Is he a homophobe?:eek:
all the time. ive hung out with him many times, my bestfriend and him were good friends and graduated together

hes strictly straight though, ive tried every time to do him and he wasnt having it, wouldnt let me give him a bj or anything

from what i hear he's not very long but hes pretty thick
i just want it in me to be honest lol

fsu

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ponder is a hottie. Seen him around campus a bunch. Usually in the athletic shorts/basketball shorts. Sucks he separated his shoulder against Clemson. Then again he did throw the pick....:sad:.

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ponder is a hottie. Seen him around campus a bunch. Usually in the athletic shorts/basketball shorts. Sucks he separated his shoulder against Clemson. Then again he did throw the pick....:sad:.

Saw him on the sidelines at the FSU/Florida game today. VERY handsome guy!!