College football players

D_Louie Lefthanger

Experimental Member
Media
all the time. ive hung out with him many times, my bestfriend and him were good friends and graduated together

hes strictly straight though, ive tried every time to do him and he wasnt having it, wouldnt let me give him a bj or anything

from what i hear he's not very long but hes pretty thick
i just want it in me to be honest lol

I imagined it would be thick as well. Have you heard if he's uncut?

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, Mr. Cutiepie Ponder will be back next year with a (hopefully) healthy shoulder, but I'm officially in mourning for Bobby's retirement. The bastards treated him like crap, and I hope the boosters that pushed him out get banged in a dark alley by Jimmy Johnson and Steven Spurrier at the same time. I'll be wearing black tomorrow, in any event.

I am going to give Jimbo Fisher a chance, though. And you know, he's not at all a bad looking guy for a college football coach.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bowden was the coach at WVU in the early 1970s. I didn't realize he was going to retire until I saw your post (I've been out of the loop this weekend)...I thought they'd force him out (with a sack full of $$$$$ and a guilt trip). He's a hell of a nice, moral man!
Well, Mr. Cutiepie Ponder will be back next year with a (hopefully) healthy shoulder, but I'm officially in mourning for Bobby's retirement. The bastards treated him like crap, and I hope the boosters that pushed him out get banged in a dark alley by Jimmy Johnson and Steven Spurrier at the same time. I'll be wearing black tomorrow, in any event.

I am going to give Jimbo Fisher a chance, though. And you know, he's not at all a bad looking guy for a college football coach.

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I naively though they've give him another year since Jimbo's $5m clause didn't kick in until January 2011... but I was wrong. Sucks cause the Noles are probably going to be in contention again next fall with all their young talent and a new defensive coaching staff.

You're right, though, about Bowden. He's one of the nicest guys I've ever had the pleasure to meet or watch on TV and a fine moral example of a man and a coach. They broke the mold when they made him. I only wish Bobby and Ann the best in their retirement.

But enough of my maudlin mood about the passing era and back to drooling over hot college jocks! I might as well promote the ACC with some pictures of Clemson hottie Kyle Parker:

Attachments

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Parker looks damn fine. Sadly, I need to find a new (personal) heartthrob. Colt McCoy is hot (and has the sexiest bubblebutt in college football. What I wouldn't give to top him:wink:). Riley Cooper looks good any day of the week, as does Jordan Shipley (another fine ass). But, you just can't replace Tebow that easily.
I naively though they've give him another year since Jimbo's $5m clause didn't kick in until January 2011... but I was wrong. Sucks cause the Noles are probably going to be in contention again next fall with all their young talent and a new defensive coaching staff.

You're right, though, about Bowden. He's one of the nicest guys I've ever had the pleasure to meet or watch on TV and a fine moral example of a man and a coach. They broke the mold when they made him. I only wish Bobby and Ann the best in their retirement.

But enough of my maudlin mood about the passing era and back to drooling over hot college jocks! I might as well promote the ACC with some pictures of Clemson hottie Kyle Parker: