College girls get Stud Cocked

bluemounty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm hoping for a real graphic description on how his girlfriend gets nailed by that stud and gets addicted to his huge member (maybe even become an anal slut to him!?) ... :cool:

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard a noise upstairs. “Who is here?” I asked.

“Carly and Annie are getting fucked by Matt upstairs.” Michele said.

Oh great I thought, this was turning into a nightmare.

“Hey..Tom..” Michele said, putting her hand on my leg.

“It's ok you know, girls just like to have fun... maybe you could use a little fun too.” she said smiling and looking into my eyes. I was surprised that I was getting aroused considering everything that had happened. But Michele was just so damn hot. Her skinny arm was so sexy, she had perfect skin and the feeling of her hand on my knee was starting to give me an erection.

Michele took my silence as agreement. She scooted off the couch and sat down in front of me, laying both of her delicate hands on top of my knees.

“ You know, iv always kind of thought you were cute...And it really turned me on that you came to rescue me” Michele whispered as she began to rub my legs.

I was bulging now, at a full erection inside of my shorts. I knew I was about to cheat on Carly but, fuck her, I thought, she cheated first. I heard some more moaning sounds from upstairs and I suddenly became worried. What if Michele was disappointed in my size? I had seen her worshiping a footlong pole only an few hours earlier, there was no way I could compete with that. I wave of anxiety flushed over me.

“Let me help you out..”Michele said, sliding her hands inside my waistline. I was in too deep now, there was no way to stop this. I lifted my hips up so that she could pull my shorts down. I was already at full erection, worried that my 7 inch hard on would disappoint this beauty queen.

Michele was just quietly staring at my cock.

“Thick.” she finally said with a tinge of suprise in her voice. She kissed me right on my fat cock head and it felt like the most incredible feeling I had ever experienced.

“Oh my god...” I said unconsciously.

Michele took my fully erect cock meat in one of her tiny hands and proceeded to wrap her lips around it and begin to rhythmically slide her head in and out. She was going very slowly but each movement was giving me more pleasure than I had ever experienced. I had thought Carly was good at giving blowjobs but she had nothing on Michelle.

Michelle looked up at me with her sky blue eyes. She was squeezing my leg seductively as she slowly was pumping my cock with her mouth. She was enjoying herself too. I knew I was about to cum already.

“Im.. gonna cum soon...” I warned her. Michele eased her mouth off of my raging cock and was now just slowly stroking the base with her hand. I hadn't cum yet, but she was holding me right at the edge point.

“Oh Tom it's so thick, I never knew you had such a nice one. I want to feel it in my pussy.” she said, standing up. Michele pulled down her tight fitting shorts and proceeded to sit on top of my cock. Her pussy was already wet and as I slid into her I felt her skinny body leaning into me. She put her arms around my neck and began to slowly and rhythmically gyrate her hips up and down, fucking my straining cock at the same pace she had been sucking.

“Oh Tom that feels good, so fucking thick..” she whispered into my ear.

Michele was giving me the best feelings I had ever experienced. My whole body was practically paralyzed as this gorgeous model was gently fucking me.

“Oh god Im gonna cum!” I yelled. Michele didn't stop and I felt myself erupting deep inside her.
“ ooooYes, fill me up tom” michele cooed as I was tightening my entire body in immense orgasmic pleasure. This was no typical orgasm, I felt at least 8 huge waves of cum gush from deep in my balls into Michele's velvet pussy.

I pulled her waste into me and she milked the last few waves of orgasm out of my body.

“Oh wow... that was hot.” Michele said, looking into my eyes.

“You have a thick cock... you stud.” Michele said, before kissing me deeply on my mouth. I felt completely drained, I had never felt such a powerful orgasm I had been rendered completely speechless.

Michele took her clothes and began walking toward the stairs.

“I'm going to take a shower... you can come join me if you want” she said.

This was just unreal. I had imagined fucking michele at least a thousand times, masturbating ferociously to her online bikini modeling photos before I had started dating Carly and hadn't even met Michele yet. But the actual act was even more incredible than I could have imagined. I had just fucked her without a condom. How long had I lasted, 5-7 minutes at most? Michele's mouth and pussy had taken my body to a place it had never before experienced. And she still wanted more, in the shower! Who needs Carly , I thought, this vacation had finally taken a good twist.

Last edited:
Reactions: dallas_dad65

eddie eight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey just got caught up on this story and it's really good! i've enjoyed reading it so far and am looking forward to the next installments.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I climbed up the stairs, realizing the sounds of Matt having 3 way sex with annie and marly were growing louder. It didn't matter, I was going up to Michele, the hottest girl I had ever witnessed. I moved past the door where I heard muffled sounds that sounded like oral play and toward the upstairs bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door and what I saw was glorious. Michele was fully nude, the first time I had ever seen her so, and in the shower, the water glistening and flowing perfectly down her flawless body. She flashed me a smile.

“well? Get out of those clothes and get in here!” she beckoned me.

I didnt waste much time. Even though I had just busted one of the most powerful nuts of my life, the sight of her naked body was enough to get me a semi in an instant. I stripped down to my birthday suite, and slid the glass door to the shower open.

Michelle looked down at my semi hard cock and commented

“Oh matt you are even big soft, lets play!” she grabbed my waist and pulled our naked bodies together. Now I have been with several attractive women , but the feeling of Michele’s wet, naked, flawless body pressed up against mine with the hot shower water flowing around us was pure bliss.

I slipped two fingers into her pussy and began giving her the gentle come hither motion with my fingers both beckoning her to bring her body even tighter against me while I slowly rubbed her inner most parts.

I continued this for a good 3-4 minutes, Michele rested her head on my shoulder as she began massaging my dick and balls with her hands. She was moaning more loudly now and I had reached full erection with her for the second time in the past twenty minutes.

“Oh yes! Matt yes fuck me! Fuck me deep you stud!” came the sound from the other room across the hall. I voice I instantly recognized as Marly.

Eager to out-fuck the couple across the hall, I lifted Michelle's abdomen up so that her legs were straddling my cock, supporting her with my strong arms. She positioned her tight pussy over my cock and I began to fuck her, at a faster rate than earlier, holding her above the ground.

“Oh Tom, that's good! Fuck me just like that!” she moaned into my ear. I increased my pace and was pounding her like it was an Olympic sport now.

“Oh god yes cum in me!”, “No it's my turn” came the shouts from across the hall

I was pounding Michelle for all I was worth now, going at full speed. She was moaning quietly in my ear, but I wanted to make her scream, wanted the other girls to hear their idol getting pounded in the shower. I set Michelle on the ground and she turned around and rested her arms against the wall, allowing me to enter from behind.

I rubbed my cock around the entrance to her pussy, making her body twitch with pleasure and anticipation.

“Oh yes just give it to me I need that thick one in me right now!” she said, louder this time.

I slowly entered her pussy and began rocking her from the doggy style position in the cramped shower. The sound of our bodies slapping together with each thrust was delightful to my ears as was Michelle's louder and louder moans of pleasure.

I fucked Michelle in this way for a good 10 minutes, having just erupted recently I was sure to last longer and it was a perfect time to have this extra endurance. I felt I was at the peak of my sexual power as I plowed her faster and faster. Michelle put one hand around the back of my leg, screaming for more as I continued, urged on by her gorgeous body and her enthusiasm for my cock.

“Oh god I love this cock! Fuck me with your thick cock all night!” Michelle yelled.

I was getting close to coming. I told Michelle I was about to cum. She quickly turned around and got on her knees before me, instructing me to cum on her face. I began to erupt another massive load, easily as big as I had ever ad before today, rope after rope of thick cum landing on Michele's pretty face, hair, and chest, her hands and mouth stroking and licking ever last ounce of cum out of my body.

Finally finished and exhausted, I noticed two bodies out of the corner of my eye. It was Annie and Marly, in the bathroom watching us. Both girls were standing with open mouths, they had been watching me cum all over Michelle’s face in the shower.

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn, this is one good story, keep going. Somehow, you should up end with the 17 year old stud just pounding all the girls.

bluemounty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great story so far! Is there gonna be more?

I hope we get to read how this 17 yo stud totally defiles his gf (carly, right?), turns her into a big cock craving slut ..