Comfortable pants for well hung young men.

Pollie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a problem in that when I sit down my pants cut into my crotch hurting my balls. When I was younger this wasn't so much of a problem because I would wear the oversized super baggy pants that were fashionable, but now that I'm in my mid 20's this style has passed.

Style wise I like the loose straight fit type pants which are more comfortable than the traditional style (which most people my age consider old man pants), but they still cut into my crotch when fitted properly for my waist and height. My package is in agony after sitting for extended periods.

I'm a slender guy wearing a 30-32 waist (depending on brand), likewise length, have a rear. Anyone have suggestions on pants that would be good? I'm currently wearing Levis Loose straight fit 569 jeans, which fit great except for the too small crotch seam.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look at "Diamond" Gusset Jeans. I ordered on pair about two years ago. Very comfortable to wear, although they did wear out rather fast.

Visit Their Web Site for more details.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Abercrombie jeans are button fly, and have a longer crotch seam, and ass room. And they will advertise you are hung like a motherfucker! Even though I am skinny and there is so much room for me ( I wear the Baxter low-rise slim bootcut), the way they are made, they bulge pretty well.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Pollie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for all the suggestions people. A lot of these brands I've never heard of before, gives me some new ideas on what to try.

Abercrombie sounds good fit wise, wondering though if they sell non-destructed jeans. I stopped in there to browse a couple times and all I saw was destructed jeans for $80 plus which I assume would fall apart on me quickly. I'm physically quite active. I mean with non pre-destructed jeans I wear them out to the point of throwing away within 6 months typically (otherwise I would be half-nude). If I had more $$ I wouldn't care so much, but seeing as I'm borderline poor, I'm wondering if they have jeans with some durability? Thanks for the recommendation Mr. Hardcock (and A{decay}).

The Diamond Gusset sound really interesting "hung". I did a search and found that motorcyclists, drivers, etc.. like to wear them for long trips, which would be perfect for me since the main time pants annoy me are while sitting. Like also that they are US made (where I live) and don't cost too much compared to other specialty jeans. Bummer that you say they wore out quickly "hung". How fast did they wear out exactly? Might be acceptable because of sub $40 price.

Have never tried corduroy type jeans before "sdbg", but could be good for something different (more colors etc...). I had some colored hemp linen pants I wore that I liked, but I had an embarrassing incident of them ripping down my backside when I went to pick something off the ground, haha. These could presumably give me a different style (vs. regular jeans) while being less flimsy than my linen pants. Yeah I think I should generally stick with 32 waist for any pants. I can sometimes wear 30 as far as my waist, but my rear and crotch (especially) end up too constrained.

A lot of brands suggested there onan_mann. I've heard of Lucky and the 501 before, but haven't tried them yet. 501 is more of a classic style then I normally wear, but if they fit well that's really more important than anthing else. I do tend to wear the same jeans to work and for casual, so maybe some of these carhart's would be good at Men's Series 1889 dark vintage loose fit Carhartt jeans

Thanks again everyone for the suggestions. I'm going to see if I can find local stores to try out some of these brands. Thinking I'll buy one of a few different brands/types to find out what works best for me. Any further info you have related to these and other pants is welcome.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For more dressy wearing, I still have to love pleated khakis... I really does add a bit of needed fabric- I also encourage you to try on slacks everywhere. a friend once told me they make 'high waisted' and 'low waisted' pants (no one has ever confirmed that so...

basisically some slacks are cut 'high' (for the dreaded 'cutting butter' as my friend called it, or low waisted for guys with a belly, big ass or in our case more cock/ball room. I have not found real consistency brand wise, but if I am ever near a mall and have a few hours...try around... I have had luck with St Johns Bay (a JC Penney brand)

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Thank you for all the suggestions people. A lot of these brands I've never heard of before, gives me some new ideas on what to try.

Abercrombie sounds good fit wise, wondering though if they sell non-destructed jeans. I stopped in there to browse a couple times and all I saw was destructed jeans for $80 plus which I assume would fall apart on me quickly. I'm physically quite active. I mean with non pre-destructed jeans I wear them out to the point of throwing away within 6 months typically (otherwise I would be half-nude). If I had more $$ I wouldn't care so much, but seeing as I'm borderline poor, I'm wondering if they have jeans with some durability? Thanks for the recommendation Mr. Hardcock (and A{decay}).

The Diamond Gusset sound really interesting "hung". I did a search and found that motorcyclists, drivers, etc.. like to wear them for long trips, which would be perfect for me since the main time pants annoy me are while sitting. Like also that they are US made (where I live) and don't cost too much compared to other specialty jeans. Bummer that you say they wore out quickly "hung". How fast did they wear out exactly? Might be acceptable because of sub $40 price.

Have never tried corduroy type jeans before "sdbg", but could be good for something different (more colors etc...). I had some colored hemp linen pants I wore that I liked, but I had an embarrassing incident of them ripping down my backside when I went to pick something off the ground, haha. These could presumably give me a different style (vs. regular jeans) while being less flimsy than my linen pants. Yeah I think I should generally stick with 32 waist for any pants. I can sometimes wear 30 as far as my waist, but my rear and crotch (especially) end up too constrained.

A lot of brands suggested there onan_mann. I've heard of Lucky and the 501 before, but haven't tried them yet. 501 is more of a classic style then I normally wear, but if they fit well that's really more important than anthing else. I do tend to wear the same jeans to work and for casual, so maybe some of these carhart's would be good at Men's Series 1889 dark vintage loose fit Carhartt jeans

Thanks again everyone for the suggestions. I'm going to see if I can find local stores to try out some of these brands. Thinking I'll buy one of a few different brands/types to find out what works best for me. Any further info you have related to these and other pants is welcome.

Yes, they do. My last pair I bought are non-destructed and very thick denim, thicker than the Levis I wear. Still around $80, but they are very well made and they last. I have an older pair of destructed in the same style and they are a thinner denim. They do rip easily from being worn and washed so much, I ripped the knee out one day when I bent downm it was embarassing. :redface: I do still wear them, the softer denim is great when I feel like bulging.

All in all, I think my new fave brand is American Eagle low-rise slim. I fill them out much better and they are half the price of Abercrombies and just as durable, IMO.

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's hard to go wrong with Abercrombie, their jeans are made with soft denim and I love to go commando in them, there's just enough room for a little back and forth friction when you walk so if you're a young healthy guy you should get wood in like 5 steps, on the range when I'm riding all day it's Levis or nothin dude. And before you ask...yeah, I've ridin bareback a time or two, if you take the neccesary precautions it can be a real worthwhile experince, doin it the way nature intended....HEY get your mind outta the gutter, I'm talkin bout riding a horse without a saddle you horny little turd...I'd never ride without a shirt on;-)

cal hendrix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL I had a problem with my jeans today... They were really tight and really made my cock and balls fit uncomfortably... I don't know what brand, but I know I got them from Rue 21. I don't recommend getting pants there if you are well endowed...

I have a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans and they are very spacious. I still wear them. I haven't grown height wise for about 4 years and I got them when I was 14... so they're still fitting. I also got a pair of Ninomaxx jeans the other day and they were very spacious. I recommend them. They are stylish and very cheap, too! I haven't worn them enough to know if they rip easily or not...

And the American Eagle low-rise slims are good, too. I have quite a few pair of them and they are roomy.

All three advertise that I have a nice bulge. It's so funny that people accuse me of being gay, but gawk at my crotch. I hope the information I gave will be useful! Even though 2 of them have been listed above...

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL I had a problem with my jeans today... They were really tight and really made my cock and balls fit uncomfortably... I don't know what brand, but I know I got them from Rue 21. I don't recommend getting pants there if you are well endowed...

I have a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans and they are very spacious. I still wear them. I haven't grown height wise for about 4 years and I got them when I was 14... so they're still fitting. I also got a pair of Ninomaxx jeans the other day and they were very spacious. I recommend them. They are stylish and very cheap, too! I haven't worn them enough to know if they rip easily or not...

And the American Eagle low-rise slims are good, too. I have quite a few pair of them and they are roomy.

All three advertise that I have a nice bulge. It's so funny that people accuse me of being gay, but gawk at my crotch. I hope the information I gave will be useful! Even though 2 of them have been listed above...

You hope your information was useful...oh GAWD YES!!! I'll be using it later tonight:redface::bad2::redface:

malinariboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey dude!:biggrin1: Don't know where you live, but check online or just call 411 & see if there are any "Buffalo Exchange" stores in your area. You mentioned the $$ being tight. I think you'd be REALLY jazzed! Unless you have an issue w/ lightly, pre worn stuff by another person. I just take the time to check that there are no stains, zippers/buttonflys are intact, blahblahblah...take the stuff home, wash em' w/ good soap. Done deal!!! I have a closet FULL of every kind of jean, from basic Levi's to otherwise crazy expensive european jeans that sell retail for $100's! I think the most I can remember spending on a pair of jeans, chino's, chords, etc. is maybe $30.00 Awesome shirts, hoodys, sweaters, thermals, shoes, boots...on&on&on...check it out! I live in Portland Or. where there are 3-4 different "Buffalo's" to pick from. I was down in San Francisco recently & checked out the one in the "Haight." Thought it would be FULL of insanely cool stuff. Walked out empty handed...bummed...Totally depends on your area. Good Luck!!!:wink: