Commando at the gym

disconap1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a question: Why would a guy go commando at the gym? I was working out on Saturday and could not help but notice this guy who was obviously not wearing any underwear, jock, etc. My only thought is that he was wanting to be cruised. Am I correct?

disconap1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, he made a lot of eye contact. That is what actually made me pause for thought. And I never felt like flopping around at the gym. I guess I was always afraid I would squash something.

disconap1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, he was looking at everyone......for an extended period of time. Not really sure what to make of it. Only guy I have EVER seen commando at a gym. Plus he was REALLY HOT!!!!

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are really at the gym to work out, then you are definitely wearing some sort of support underneath your shorts. sure commando can be comfortable, but not at the gym. this guy definitely has an ulterior motive.

disconap1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are really at the gym to work out, then you are definitely wearing some sort of support underneath your shorts. sure commando can be comfortable, but not at the gym. this guy definitely has an ulterior motive.

Thanks big guy. I thought I was correct but just wanted to make sure. I was going to go talk to him about working out together but was afraid he had other intentions. But I just know that when I am at the gym, I am there to work, not be worked.
:wink: