COMMANDO(no underwear)

D

deleted12384

nothing is so sexy

I will for the rest of my life remember being sat bored in a traffic jam and seeing this shirtless muscle boy walking towards me with his foot long cock outlined swinging in his trackies

Since then boxers is the most I'll wear

Mr.caramel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do it from time to time, but i can only do it when i wear jeans. If i get excited there is no way i could hide it in other pants

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The last thing you want to be, son, is the guy at the party sporting a boner whilst wearing sweatpants.

Or you could do it on purpose and pretend like you don't even notice.

It depends on how much fun you want to have.

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love going commando, especially wearing dresses where it's a lot more daring - it's amazing how far up the breeze can reach - lovely!

And I always look at men's crotches and try to guess whether or not they're letting it all hang loose. It's so much more real and easier to visualise what's in there.

I especially like to see the outline of a large ball sack - a real turn-on!

Lily
:lick:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love doing both, though recently have been getting into boxers when dressing up and jocks or commando at other times. Kinda hard at work sometimes; I tend to wear short-shorts or short tights when I work and if I go 'too' commando, it's a bit too confronting for my clients. So I compromise when I have to with the jock strap...which I just rediscovered. Is that the hottest piece of undergear or what!!!!!!!!!! Love to see a guy in a jock...even better to fuck a guy in a jock.

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think most chefs like myself go commando wearing chef pants. When not going commando I usually wear bikinis or low rise briefs--talk about extremes-LOL!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I go commando on the weekends, but wear boxer briefs at work.

Today, I went to pick up a couple of pizzas for dinner, and was wearing a long-sleeved black t-shirt with green cargo-type shorts and sandals.

I was standing there at the counter, and a couple of guys at a booth kept glancing over to check out the line of the head of my cock which was visible down my right leg if you looked closely enough. They looked closely enough!

danwilke

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Commando! I honestly don't know why underwear was invented. It just gets in the way and the only time you want to wear it is when you want it to get in the way - which can be sexy until it's ripped off.

aussiebum20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
love going with no undies! Only with jeans though, everythingelse runs the recently cut junk too much... Perhaps in the future I will be able to go totally commando. Yay!

bond_to

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wear boxer briefs with fly. i pull my cock through the fly - soft or otherwise. it shows a nice bulge, and keeps me stimulated, and at easy reach at all times... sometimes on weekends i go commando to clubs/bars.