COMMANDO(no underwear)

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
haven't worn underwear since I was 16. Can't stand them. I live in Hong Kong now where it's mostly humid all the time. Nice to be swinging free in light shorts!

Reactions: cockmonkey

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Commando and shorts can be very sexy, especially if it hangs below the hem line or you prop your leg up in public and give all a show, lol, can't wait till summer.

Monster's a perv LOL

Reactions: cockmonkey

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Commando and shorts can be very sexy, especially if it hangs below the hem line or you prop your leg up in public and give all a show, lol, can't wait till summer.

Monster's a perv LOL

HA! You found one of my show-off tricks. I'll be the guy at the public fountain this summer, slouched down on the bench with my legs spread looking nonchalant.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Monster's a perv LOL

hahaha I'm the guy at the gym that gives a probably gives a nice show whenever I stretch (before and after every workout)

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
commando only when Ive run out of briefs or the odd boxer shorts to wear, though sometimes I get a little thrill from wearing my jeans without any underwear and stroll down the street and knowing I've got nothing to save me if someone passing by me decided to 'dak' my jeans and.......

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Commando except when I wear loose slacks to work I have some stretched-out DKNY briefs that I wear because I see lots of hot women andtend to get hard and ooze some precum. The briefs soak it up so it doesn't show.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
commando 98% of the time...ALWAYS commando with jeans (they seem made to be worn with nothing underthem) jock when at the gym or a few other times. and occasionally boxers to work when I need something under real light colored khakis or thin fabric. but most days its commando there too.

krunkthis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Commando most of the time. Love the double takes when wearing sweats. Been doing itso long the swinging against the clothing doesnt cause stimulation.