commando or bulge in public

D_erw5xd

Experimental Member
Media
I for one like when people notice my bulge or seeing my cock flop around when I am going commando. Its nice when women notice, but when other guys check it out and give a smile or nod is even better. Is almost like bowing to the bigger cock.

I was in Walmart the other day commando. A guy kept staring at my flopping cock coming down the isle. His wife was putting items in the buggy and she had her kid in tow. As they got closer. He looked up and gave me the nod and smiled.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this past summer when I was in a supermarket shopping and saw this guy (had to be in his early 40's) in light blue mesh shorts and his bulge was very noticable so as he walked past me in the aisle he saw me looking at his bulge and smiled so in the next aisle there he was again so i was looking at it and he came close to me and said want to meet me in the mens room, and I was shocked he said that to me so as he walked towards the mens room he turned around to see if I was following him and then I said to myself whynot !!! so I went in the men's room and he was by the sink and he motioned to me to go into the toilet stall so I did, he came in and said I saw you always looking at my bulge and I do need a blow job bad so I sat down on the toilet , he dropped his shorts and also he was wearing boxers and did my job and he shot his load in about 3 -4 min he pulled up his shorts and said thanks very much maybe we can meet here again and walked out and that was that...when I go to the supermarket I see him sometimes,,but no bulge and we just say hi so I gues if he is there with a bulge he is looking to get a BJ

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great post BoxersGuyNJ. There you are minding your own business grocery shopping, and the next thing you know, you're getting hot and heavy in the mens room. I'm jealous! L.O.L.!

Light blue mesh shorts are so good for showing off the goods. Here is an example below form my photo gallery:
http://www.lpsg.org/members/sdbg/albums/sdbg%27s+gallery+pictures/371047-champion-university-blue-mesh-shorts.html

Anytime I see a guy sporting a flopping bulge in his gym shorts, I can't help but to keep looking at it. It's even better when the guy gets off on being noticed and feeds into it.

Reactions: bulgebigger

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
I often go commando. I like it best in snug jeans wearing a cock ring to push everything forward. I also wear my cock on the right side because there is less fly material on that side to block the view.
I was walking into Walmart not to long ago with my cock clearly visable down my pant leg. An older woman in her late fifties maybe was pushing a cart out, her eyes were glued to my crotch. She never even looked up at me, just straight at my crotch. I think she even slowed down a little to savor the moment.

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
I see him sometimes,,but no bulge and we just say hi so I gues if he is there with a bulge he is looking to get a BJ[/QUOTE]

My guess he was solo first time, with wife/gf the next time, maybe...

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
A friend of mine spends a couple of days a week at my house. Since it started (about 6 monts ago) I've encouraged him to get comfortable and feel at home when he's here.
During the summer, after I picked him up and drove him here, I'd go ahead and take off my shoes and socks and then go upstairs and take off my underwear. He told me that he always goes commando; said he doesn't own underwear anymore!

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
I see him sometimes,,but no bulge and we just say hi so I gues if he is there with a bulge he is looking to get a BJ[/QUOTE]

My guess he was solo first time, with wife/gf the next time, maybe...

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love going commando every now and then. It is amazing how many looks you'll get with your cock flopping around. I went to lowes a while back commando in jeans and like caught at least 3 people staring. it was awesome

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear boxers so my bulge will show more but I do not try to show my bulge off. I feel light headed went I see a woman looking. I never see men looking.