commando or bulge in public

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went for a jog this morning in nothing but my jogin shorts... And about a mile down the rode the was a car parked on the side with a flat tire and a man dressed in his suit ready for work. I thought if i stoped and helped him it might be my good deed for the day, hes all dressed nice and im kind of sweaty and messy. So i help him change his tire so he wouldnt get dirty and as i was putting his tire and jack back in his car i got a huge hard on... He looked down at my cock pocking out of the bottom of my shorts and said he cant let me leave with my cock pocking out so i should get in the car and hed take care of it for me as a thank you. So sitting in the front seat with my cock exposed through the leg hole and this hot bussiness man sucking me off... Glad i dont wear underwear !

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always go freeballing, I like to let it hang down the right side of my Wranglers, you should see the looks I get from Men and Women, When I have my Colt belt buckle on I get more looks frrom men...

Reactions: bulgebigger

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went for a jog this morning in nothing but my jogin shorts... And about a mile down the rode the was a car parked on the side with a flat tire and a man dressed in his suit ready for work. I thought if i stoped and helped him it might be my good deed for the day, hes all dressed nice and im kind of sweaty and messy. So i help him change his tire so he wouldnt get dirty and as i was putting his tire and jack back in his car i got a huge hard on... He looked down at my cock pocking out of the bottom of my shorts and said he cant let me leave with my cock pocking out so i should get in the car and hed take care of it for me as a thank you. So sitting in the front seat with my cock exposed through the leg hole and this hot bussiness man sucking me off... Glad i dont wear underwear !

I just looked at your cock pix, and I'd also suck you off anywhere....and no reason or excuse needed.

Reactions: WadWorshipper

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Commando about 95% of the time. Not a big fan of underwear. If I want extra attention I use the rubber band aground cock and balls method...love the glances and slack jaw looks! Shoe shopping in shorts is always fun.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All of us in this room are probably more comfortable going commando. Yes it is great. Sometimes it can cause "minor" trouble, if anyone stares for too long... i once had this embarassing momment and even though i am not a shy guy, well it was a bit hard not to blush. Whatever the trouble, i did it again, ha!

xtoxin

Experimental Member
Media
I wear basketball shorts when I work out, and I know that the rim of my penis head pokes through prominently. I don't make a conscious decision to advertise it; I can't help it. But I always notice people looking at it, and it does turn me on a little.

D

deleted5068251

I am an avid free baller and have been for years. It’s so comfortable and definitely love it when I have my cock ring on and at the gym. I love noticing other mens bulges too. Gets me horned up every time.

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I freeball most of the summer when I'm not at work. Weekends / evenings in the neighborhood - grocery shopping, errands, lakefront, etc.... love the attention, especially when you catch someone looking. Even better when they comment.

When it comes to shorts / pants / sweats / joggers, I look for a size and fit that allows for a reasonable VPL when freeballing. I'm not fond of the obscene but to show a nice 'bump' with just enough space for it to vacillate back and forth when walking. It's what I like to pretend and what I like to see on others.

I've tried freeballing at the gym - so many guys do it. I'm not a fan of it myself. Too sweaty of an ass and I'm uncomfortable. UA Tech boxer briefs, however, still allow me to 'show off' a bit in my gym shorts and the looks I'll get (more often than not these days) are flattering.

After the workout and shower however , I always freeball on the walk home.

For the shirts that I have that are worn generally untucked, I have them hemmed so as not to cover crotch. Just the right length of a shirt - usually about an inch below the top of the zipper, ensures that my bulge is never shrouded.

If crotch-watching is a spectator sport, then by all means, let's give 'em a good show!

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If crotch-watching is a spectator sport, then by all means, let's give 'em a good show!
Agreed! If they wanna look, then let 'em look. I don't give a damn either way. I've said it before, if women are allowed to flaunt their boobs under risque clothing, then men should be allowed to flaunt their dicks under risque clothing.