Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, i'm a big commando fan too, although i don't have much of anything to show, i still like the feel. On the rare occasions now when i have to wear anything more than a jock, i feel hot, constrained, uncomfortable, i don't know how guys can stand it.

Sounds really hot....I'd love to see some pics....

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah i can't wear underwear... thanks in part to what was probably a little too much manscaping when i was younger i have alot of hair downstairs and if i wear underwear it gets too itchy and i spend most of my time readjusting.

A good story though about upshort... when i was around 13-14 I was living in a newly developing small bush town....alot of construction was going on and of course just discovering my like of men and all things men i used to spend alot of time skipping school to hang out at building lots watching the workers work.

There was this one particular worker i had a massive...and i mean massive crush on he always used to get around with no shirt on and just a pair of nylon footy shorts he nick named me builder becuase one day he asked me why i was always hanging around and i nervously answered "Becuase i want to be a builder"

Any way one day he happened to be up on the roof of one of the houses he was building (he was only the apprentice) sitting up there having his lunch i think and i was on the ground and looked up to say something to him and noticed...HELLO! str8 up his shorts and he was commando....... I can remember how excited i was I felt like it was my first time ever seeing a mans genitals in the flesh...... hehehe even funnier is a couple of months later after the floring had been put in i was crawling around the floor trying to look up his short through the draining (he was working in the bathrom i think making sure the flooring was right or something?!?!?!?) and he cought me looking up the pipe!!! OMG my lame excuse.... "I like crawling around under houses"

Erm Doh sorry accidentally posted this in the wrong thread can a mod move this possible to the Up shorts thread

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread gave me an idea. I'm from Scotland and I do wear a kilt sometimes - always commando of course!! So when I get some time I'll take some hot pics in my kilt for my gallery. But for now here's something that happened to me a couple of years back.

I was at one of those open air music festivals and it was a warm day towards the end of the afternoon. I'd been watching a band on a small stage that wasn't mega well-known so there was loads of room on the grass to spread out and lie down. In between bands I laid down on my front with my shirt off to catch some rays, propping my head up on my hands and looking straight forward --- right up the leg of this young dude's shorts. He was probably 20ish, lying on his back and showing off his smooth chest. His amazing long cock was poking down the leg of his shorts and I could see his hairy balls too only about 2m away. I don't think he knew I was staring and he wasn't hard, but I was!!! I looked at that beauty for about 20 min wishing I could suck on it, but never had the guts to ask or anything...

B_hairydong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont even own underwear myself, freeballer since i grew pubes. i found that the hairy beast had fallen out a bit at the gym the other day while i was lifting and the guy across from me made a point to show me that he was a freeballer also.

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Freeballers Forum

Here's a blogsite that is all about freeballing. many topics; very mixed; pretty much str8.
Actually a message board, not a blogsite. And one of the nicest things about it is that I've never seen anybody there care whether someone's str8 or gay.