Commando pix...

hunglover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being a Scotsman it is perfectly normal/preferred to go commando esp in the kilt, underwear has the habit of slipping down. Under trousers no problem but under the kilt , major hassle therefore commando under the kilt is just a must, ALso feels brillint even on a cold day to have your bits given a real airing.

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being a Scotsman it is perfectly normal/preferred to go commando esp in the kilt, underwear has the habit of slipping down. Under trousers no problem but under the kilt , major hassle therefore commando under the kilt is just a must, ALso feels brillint even on a cold day to have your bits given a real airing.

Funny you say that mate. I've been wanting to get/wear a kit recently. I think it's a thing of beauty.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The day you work your legs at the gym. Only relevant if you're into bodybuilding as such and you aren't doing whole body training all the time--which turns out to be the best arrangement for the majority of us.

Thanks for the explanation...I go to gym for exercise and to try to keep in shape...but these days my body is not the kind for bodybuilding.....:frown2: I wish it were!
Thanks again..

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
funny story about not going commando. I'm w/out under wear 99.9% of the time recently I was a usher at a wedding,with a rented tux thought maybe I should wear boxers, given the occasion, as I was seating a lady, I turned to go up the ilse, something came undone in my Tux pants and they fell off in the middle of the church.. in front of everyone!.. what a great moment the wedding may be forgotten..but not me!