Comparing measuring cocks

D_Parkinson Pallidass

Experimental Member
Media
Do any of you guys like to compare with other guys and measure?

I love comparing my cock with other guys. It all started when I was still at school. When I was 13 friend who saw me in the showers bet me his cock was bigger than mine, and the loser had to suck the winner.

I was an early developer and I knew from having seen him as well that he was much smaller than me - he just wanted to see my big cock hard. We compared and I was much bigger than him. This made me very horny indeed!

We used to occasionally (every few months) jack off together, and my cock kept getting bigger until I was about 14, and he kept sucking my cock, and I loved it.

Then he started to grow....and one day when we were 15 he challanged me to a measuring contest and for the first time I could see from the glint in his eye he knew he was going to get his cock sucked.....by me. We put them side by side and stretching as far as I could I couldn't match his length.

If I thought being bigger than him made me horny, being beaten by him was something else! He continued to grow until he had me beat by a clear 2.5". To this day I can honestly say I've never seen a longer penis in the flesh.

I'm always up for C2C measuring contests.

Reactions: 7.25x6 and B_er

bartonside

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was at school I loved comparing cocks and checking out my friends' size. There were some quite big ones too (tho not mine!). I still enjoy sitting or lying next to a guy and checking out his dick seeing how his differs from mine - length, girth, shape, balls too. However they may protest that they don't, straight guys will always check out another man's cock if they get the opportunity. It's a natural male impulse to be the best and huge cock always wins out! :biggrin1:

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't compare to most guys on this site. Most have 2 or more inches than I do.

If you're really 7" I doubt most have 2" on ya. I thought on the "how big is it" thread/poll the average around here was a still large 7.5"... Correct me if I'm wrong.

And to answer the question of the thread: No.

papilongcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For years the house next to mine was vacant -- the owners lived far away and didn't much care. Two years ago, however the owners son moved in with his wife and two daughters. Good looking guy and likes to pal arround. One day, while his wife was out and he and I were hanging around drinking beer he surprised me with the suggestion that we drop trou and compare size. Well, OK, I thought, why not? I was much bigger than him and he still comments on that, with some envy. I'm not the biggest in the world, but comparing's always OK by me.

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're really 7" I doubt most have 2" on ya. I thought on the "how big is it" thread/poll the average around here was a still large 7.5"... Correct me if I'm wrong.

And to answer the question of the thread: No.

well I looked at his pics, if that's 7" heaven knows what kind of ruler he was using

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would love to compare with my best friend but he's too shy... I would be too I guess if I were under 4" hard lol

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK I understand everyone has a right to like to do whatever, be it compare or measure body parts but what I dont grasp is why especially when it comes to cocks.
Like it isnt something you accomplished like a better score, your genes did it. All you had to do was watch it grow.
So your dick is bigger or smaller than someone elses what is that supposed to signify?
And even more mystifying is what feeling is it supposed to give you?
I really would like to understand so if anyone can explain it to me please.......

copernicus82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do any of you guys like to compare with other guys and measure?

I love comparing my cock with other guys. It all started when I was still at school. When I was 13 friend who saw me in the showers bet me his cock was bigger than mine, and the loser had to suck the winner.

I was an early developer and I knew from having seen him as well that he was much smaller than me - he just wanted to see my big cock hard. We compared and I was much bigger than him. This made me very horny indeed!

We used to occasionally (every few months) jack off together, and my cock kept getting bigger until I was about 14, and he kept sucking my cock, and I loved it.

Then he started to grow....and one day when we were 15 he challanged me to a measuring contest and for the first time I could see from the glint in his eye he knew he was going to get his cock sucked.....by me. We put them side by side and stretching as far as I could I couldn't match his length.

If I thought being bigger than him made me horny, being beaten by him was something else! He continued to grow until he had me beat by a clear 2.5". To this day I can honestly say I've never seen a longer penis in the flesh.

I'm always up for C2C measuring contests.
hi, how old are you? I just love your post and am exactly the same. I would love to compare with you....i'm 24 btw

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do like 2 compare,... Sometimes I find one better looking and bigger than mine, which makes me either jealous or to admire...
I believe that many here compare each time when they see someones gallery...just not ready 2 admit :)

Reactions: B_er

sparky11point5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in a frat at a Big Ten university, and we used to have a size contest each year for all the brothers and new pledges. The contest was about bonding and creating a hierarchy of the brothers. I am over 7" soft and 11.5" by 7" hard, so I always looked forward to these contests, which were really charged sexually. We'd have the little sister pledges measure us, and it was always very hot. I always got laid after these parties <smirk>

There was only one brother bigger than me in four years at college. He was a 5'6" Sardinian and a place kicker on the football team. However, almost all brothers were 6", plus or minus an inch. This sort of experience makes you realize how lucky a few guys are with their size.

Reactions: B_er and marknyc

Giant13plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Junior year at college a woman approached me at the coffee shop at the student union. She gave me her number and I called after class. She had heard of me from friends and wanted to have a 3sum with her and her boyfriend. Turns out her boyfriend was 12.5" long. She insisted on comparing and measuring us. We took turns having sex with her all weekend. Kind of became a sex contest. He gave out first and she later dumped him and we started dating. We got married a month after we both graduated.

Reactions: B_er