Condoms and Big Cocks

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys

Would love to get some feedback on this issue. Many times over the years guys have refused to let me fuck them using a condom because the added friction caused by the condom and the thickness of my cock leads to alot of discomfort and pain for the guy taking it! There is no doubt that without the condom the bottom guy can take it better and enjoy the experience more. Of course I'm aware of the risks involved in using no condom and so I'm always reluctant to concede to using no condom. I have explored many types of lubes to help the situation but to be honest none make a significant difference. Have any other hung guys on this experienced this problem/issue? Any ideas as to how to overcome this problem?

Thanks

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to talk to this guy who is hung and I asked him if he had problems using condoms due to his size. OK I know this sounds extremely stupid and I never bothered verifying what he told me because we never had sex. He told me he used this spray on condom that he bought in Europe. I know, I think he was full of shit too.

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to talk to this guy who is hung and I asked him if he had problems using condoms due to his size. OK I know this sounds extremely stupid and I never bothered verifying what he told me because we never had sex. He told me he used this spray on condom that he bought in Europe. I know, I think he was full of shit too.

He is so full of shit! :biggrin1:

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There actually are supposed to be "spray-on" condoms. I don't know how they work or how reliable they are though.. I suppose it has some chemicals in it that would kill the sperms as they exit? But I can't see how they would protect from STDs though. ;P But I think they are out there.. somewhere..

Oh, and I'd love to try and take your huge cock with a condom on though, Sporty, hihi. :X Don't have any tips though, sorry. :(

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hmmm... honestly, if it is AT ALL possible i basically insist on using a condom. i have had a guy fuck me bare because he was unable to stay hard while using a condom (his dick was pretty huge), but that was definitely an exception to the rule.

for gay sex spermicidal activity of a spray is not exactly the issue... the risk of unprotected sex is mainly with bacteria, viruses, urinary tract infection, etc.

im sorry youre having this problem sporty! :(

hungversjock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Take a trip to any hospital aids ward or graveyard or catch the quilt when its in your area. Then bust open that condom and tell that bitch to take your dick like a man or get out of the game! There is no excuse for a bottom not to be on top of their game.

rytheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your cock is unbelievable, I'd do whatever it takes for a night with that, too bad your previous partners didn't realize how lucky they were

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There actually are supposed to be "spray-on" condoms. I don't know how they work or how reliable they are though.. I suppose it has some chemicals in it that would kill the sperms as they exit? But I can't see how they would protect from STDs though. ;P But I think they are out there.. somewhere..

Oh, and I'd love to try and take your huge cock with a condom on though, Sporty, hihi. :X Don't have any tips though, sorry. :(

DITO and i dont live too far from him either :p just sea jump away

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Hi guys

Would love to get some feedback on this issue. Many times over the years guys have refused to let me fuck them using a condom because the added friction caused by the condom and the thickness of my cock leads to alot of discomfort and pain for the guy taking it! There is no doubt that without the condom the bottom guy can take it better and enjoy the experience more. Of course I'm aware of the risks involved in using no condom and so I'm always reluctant to concede to using no condom. I have explored many types of lubes to help the situation but to be honest none make a significant difference. Have any other hung guys on this experienced this problem/issue? Any ideas as to how to overcome this problem?

Thanks

whats your girth???

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....... Then bust open that condom and tell that bitch to take your dick like a man or get out of the game! There is no excuse for a bottom not to be on top of their game.

fuck man...I'm hard just reading that...

I agree with you though. the OP has a huge cock...but so does hungversjock and a lot of us and there are plenty of men that manage to take them with a condom on..and love it

TOP9X7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had the same problem when guys are "latex sensitive" and/or bothered by the friction of the condom. There are some latex-free condoms, expensive but available. The other problem with condoms is the fit, Magnum XL are the best for me but they're difficult to find sometimes. Magnums are available on Amazon.com at bargain basement prices, the same cannot be said for the XLs. None of these problems mean a thing when compared to the threat of disease, I would never not use a rubber if a guy was sensitive to them because both of us would be at risk, it's never worth it.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

FYI: Spray-on condom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But he was probably still full of shit!

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

bothparameters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had the same problem when guys are "latex sensitive" and/or bothered by the friction of the condom. There are some latex-free condoms, expensive but available. The other problem with condoms is the fit, Magnum XL are the best for me but they're difficult to find sometimes. Magnums are available on Amazon.com at bargain basement prices, the same cannot be said for the XLs. None of these problems mean a thing when compared to the threat of disease, I would never not use a rubber if a guy was sensitive to them because both of us would be at risk, it's never worth it.

I remember trying Magnums thinking surely they'd fit. Nope. Magnum XL's work but are a tight fit for sure. I remember the sex with the normal Magnums hurt a lot, but I got through it for her.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The simplest method of dealing with this is to wear the condom and reapply lube every few minutes during sex. The simplest way would be to keep some in your hand and apply it as you pull out so that you don't need to ruin the tempo of the act.