Condoms on an uncut penis.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So... my new boyfriend and I are having condom issues. He's uncircumsized, and has a LOT of foreskin. The condoms keep slipping off, anyway, and I'm not sure if it's related to the foreskin or not. First, we were using regular Lifestyle condoms, but those were too tight and everytime he managed to get one on, he lost his erection. Magnums are too big, though, and keep sliding off during sex. We switched to regular Trojans, because a little internet research showed us that they fit more girth than Lifestyles, but less than Trojans... and those keep sliding off too! WTF. We're running out of options as far as the girth goes. But I'm really thinking it's related to the amount of foreskin he has. And possibly to the fact that he's a lot thicker at the base than he is at the head. Any thoughts or ideas??

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't see why there is a difficulty, really, but can it be that he puts the condom while his foreskin is on his dick's head?

I am uncircumcised and condoms are not an issue except for they are too tight for me and Trojans are not to be get in Europe :frown1:
Normal way is to pull all skin back while putting the condom on and the pressure on the shaft should hold it.
Another possibility is that his skin is soo smooth that with the little lubricant some condoms have, they slip from him..

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How old is he? 14? Why are you having to do all the work? Doesn't he know what condoms work best for him? Has he ever put on a condom before?

OK...

Slide the skin back. SLip it on. That's it.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes like everyone else says, slip his foreskin back first - all the way back off the knob and then unroll the condom onto his cock all the way to the base of his shaft. That should solve all the problems.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How old is he? 14? Why are you having to do all the work? Doesn't he know what condoms work best for him? Has he ever put on a condom before?

OK...

Slide the skin back. SLip it on. That's it.

He's 18 years old... I'm not having to do all the work. No, he doesn't know what condoms work best for him, and no, he's never put a condom on before. He was a virgin when we met. I have only been with one uncut guy before, and he did the condom thing, not me... so I have no idea what I should know. :tongue:

We pull the foreskin back, but it's like the condom can't go all the way to the base because of all the foreskin... it slides off. As far as his girth goes, he measures 4.5 inches just under the head of his penis, and 6 inches at the base. I think the fact that it narrows like that might also be the cause of some slippage, I don't know.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have the same problem, but mine is more due to a combination of pre cum along with the foreskin. I like others pull the foreskin back before i put on the condom, but I also try to wipe any pre cum before hand so my dick is kind of dry going in. Next unfortunately when I am, i pretty much stay in. No long strokes, otherwise the condom does pull off.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds to me like the problem is with the shape of his penis. He needs something that holds the condom at the base. Fingers work but could get in the way. Maybe a cockring on not-too-tight? I'm sure you'll find something that works with a bit of experimenting.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, then I owe you an apology. Sorry about that.

As an uncut guy, I've never had a problem with keeping a condom on. It may the combinaton of his size and shape. Try a whole much of different brands.

At 18, he may still have some growing and re-shaping to go.

He's 18 years old... I'm not having to do all the work. No, he doesn't know what condoms work best for him, and no, he's never put a condom on before. He was a virgin when we met. I have only been with one uncut guy before, and he did the condom thing, not me... so I have no idea what I should know. :tongue:

We pull the foreskin back, but it's like the condom can't go all the way to the base because of all the foreskin... it slides off. As far as his girth goes, he measures 4.5 inches just under the head of his penis, and 6 inches at the base. I think the fact that it narrows like that might also be the cause of some slippage, I don't know.

Winny20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi
I`m "natural" , sounds as if " uncut " were some you were lacking of and the normal thing was to be cut. I do have problems with condoms. Some natural guys who have their pinis heads covered while soft when erected get the whole foreskin retracted and tight an a cut penis ( at a glance I wouldn`t be able to tell the diference ) . But others are diferent.
Some when erect cannot retraqct the skin which covers the whole or most of the glans. These don´t have troubles with condoms because it will cover the whole thing and the glans is always covered.
Others included me have a long thick foreskin which during an erection cover the glans but can be retracted and will stay there unless it is forced forward again. In this case if you put on the condom with the skin covering the head it won`t slip off but it is not the the best way because you lose sensitivity and friction.
If we retract the foreskin and then put on the condom after penetration , when we pull back the foreskin tends to cover the glans again thus pulling the cond formard towards the tip of the penis. Some strokes after depending on lubrication it can be completly off. I haven´t got a solution for this problem:confused:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At the risk of sounding a lil Kinky TMM
While i have had no problems re my similar condition as yr guy

Only advice i can suggest is...

next time you get together....give me a call..and i would be more than HAPPY to assist by holding the damn thing...in place..?

Deal'..ha
enz

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
A cockring does help. I've had the same problem with the condom slipping off on the long strokes. My girth is just under 5" fully hard, the problem is worse if I'm not fully hard. You can try a super tight elastic cockband placing that OVER the condom at the base of the penis, that's what I did and at least I could get through intercourse without worry. Also I make sure there is PLENTY of headroom in the condom. Before I discovered this trick there had been a couple of times the condom slipped off, I didn't feel it, only to find out different AFTER the fact. Maddening as hell.
Like some have suggested on here, the size AND shape of the penis has alot to do with how well a condom "rides," no doubt about it.
A condom usually will "ride" off if the penis is average in length and smaller in girth, either at the head or completely symetrical all the way down, esp. if he is uncut. This has been my experience. (When I say smaller in girth, I mean 4.75-4.50" or less, all else being equal.)

Last edited:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Hi
I`m "natural" , sounds as if " uncut " were some you were lacking of and the normal thing was to be cut. I do have problems with condoms. Some natural guys who have their pinis heads covered while soft when erected get the whole foreskin retracted and tight an a cut penis ( at a glance I wouldn`t be able to tell the diference ) . But others are diferent.
Some when erect cannot retraqct the skin which covers the whole or most of the glans. These don´t have troubles with condoms because it will cover the whole thing and the glans is always covered.
Others included me have a long thick foreskin which during an erection cover the glans but can be retracted and will stay there unless it is forced forward again. In this case if you put on the condom with the skin covering the head it won`t slip off but it is not the the best way because you lose sensitivity and friction.
If we retract the foreskin and then put on the condom after penetration , when we pull back the foreskin tends to cover the glans again thus pulling the cond formard towards the tip of the penis. Some strokes after depending on lubrication it can be completly off. I haven´t got a solution for this problem:confused:

I think this is about right. It depends a lot on how much foreskin he's got and how it behaves. I've heard people say that condoms were made for the circumcised because they are so easy to use when there is none.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I'm uncut and I know what you're saying kinda. Even just jacking off with a condom can cause it to start building up at the top overtime.

I have a very loose foreskin and I measure 6.5"x5.25". When I put one on, I roll it back, put it on, roll it foward, then continue rolling it down. the issue is that whenever the stroke goes back up, it creates slack that doesn't like to go away when the foreskin rols back down. after several strokes, this surely but slowly builds up at the top. Condoms stay put on circumcised guys because that extra movement of the foreskin isn't there.

I haven't done this but I'm guessing the way to fix it is to put it on without rolling the foreskin back? That would cause the foreskin to stay in its place (on the head if his is tight or just below the head if his is loose like mine), which would stop any movement of the foreskin which causes this slack.

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
I haven't done this but I'm guessing the way to fix it is to put it on without rolling the foreskin back? That would cause the foreskin to stay in its place (on the head if his is tight or just below the head if his is loose like mine), which would stop any movement of the foreskin which causes this slack.
This is what worked in my case, but it was with normal condoms (tight on me). With my foreskin rolled back a condom did not seem right and the feeling was not great too. With the foreskin in its normal position the condom fitted much better. I have not tried this for many years now so I cannot be more specific.

Anyway, I think the penis shape can play a major role too.