Condoms that cover the scrotum/groin?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless the design has changed in the last few years, the female condom doesn't really cover that much outside the vagina. The larger outer ring serves to help keep the open end of the condom from colapsing into the vagina, defeating the purpose of the condom.

Most STDs are transmitted via the mucus membranes or open cuts or sores, so using the tradional male condom correctly, along with some common sense, iis why it can be so effective.

If you are really that paranoid, take 3-4 feet of plastic wrap off the roll, poke a hole in it, poke your willy through it, and wrap the rest around your waist! :lol:

LapDog :9 :p :9

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you in search of a one part condom which would essentially be a huge bag to cover everything and then after you had sex and ejaculated you would pull out and the semen would then flow over your testicles (yipes)? If that's what you want then get a Hefty trash bag or a ziploc freezer bag and use it as a condom. Or is it a two parter where the first part is the same as the current condoms out there but there is a second part which wraps tightly around the scrotum and encases your testicles? Less of a mess with option number two but it would take longer to get it on before sex. Maybe something with a nice tight sealing ring on it so it could stay on even when the penis was flacid.

Actually you may have a winning product idea on your hands here especially considering the number of S.T.D.s which are out there and if it could be created and proved fucntional and really did work on severely cutting disease transmission then it would be flying off the shelves of Osco Drugs (among other places). Make a prototype, get it patented and see what happens.

Oh, and make sure it's comfortable as well.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, STDs are mostly through mucus membranes, except ones like AIDS and hepatitis which are all about blood and semen.

Suffice it to say, condoms won't protect you against crabs.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps you are looking for a latex cock and ball sheath, as you can see here: http://www.stockroom.com/b300.htm These are available at most fetish stores, but are rather too thick to use as a condom in the usual sense, although I have known people to wear them for intercourse for fetish-related reasons, not as a prophalactic.

If you want even more coverage, you can obtain rubber briefs with a cock sheath in the front, as you see here: http://www.leatherpost.com/store/merchant....roduct_Count=26

For the ultimate in coverage, consider rubber shorts with a cock sheath, like these: http://www.erosboutique.org/store/merchant...=mens_underwear

Of course, these are all quite expensive, so they are not disposable after use, and would have to be washed. The rubber is fairly thick, so do not expect the sensation of a condom. Again, these items are designed for those who get off on the sensation of rubber, not for protective use in vanilla sex.

mr obd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by FonsworthBentleyIII@Jun 28 2005, 04:21 AM
Are there any condoms out there or like attachments that cover the groin area? I know that female condoms cover the groin area; however, i was wondering if that was a male or female condom that covered a wider surface area or the , optimally, most of the groin area.

if not, i'm sure there are reasons why such a condom is not made for males; however, i think a female condom that was made in that manner would be highly effective against warts or hpv.....why is'nt someone inventing this :(
[post=324592]Quoted post[/post]​

The regular ones already cover mine fully with some extra left over in case hehe so I'm ok :)

good idea though keep on with it :)

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like using a cock and ball sheath. Feels really good. Wife doesn't have to worry about a load of cum inside her. Feels good to have cum dripping down to my covered balls. Love it.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
patent pending
I wonder if he ever got the patent on that thing.

Perhaps you are looking for a latex cock and ball sheath, as you can see here: JT's Stockroom B300: Black Latex Cock/Ball Sheath These are available at most fetish stores, but are rather too thick to use as a condom in the usual sense, although I have known people to wear them for intercourse for fetish-related reasons, not as a prophalactic.

If you want even more coverage, you can obtain rubber briefs with a cock sheath in the front, as you see here: http://www.leatherpost.com/store/merchant....roduct_Count=26

For the ultimate in coverage, consider rubber shorts with a cock sheath, like these: http://www.erosboutique.org/store/merchant...=mens_underwear

Of course, these are all quite expensive, so they are not disposable after use, and would have to be washed. The rubber is fairly thick, so do not expect the sensation of a condom. Again, these items are designed for those who get off on the sensation of rubber, not for protective use in vanilla sex.
then again maybe he was too late for the patent.