consequences of eating cum

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lebanese-dude, Oct 17, 2008.

1. lebanese-dude

lebanese-dude Member

i dunno if this stuff was discussed b4 but this is my first thread .. im curious if u know any side effects from eating cum .. maybe positive or negative consequences on the person who eats cum .. ur knowledge or ur experiences .. go on .. :smile:

2. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

Gives you some of your daily protein.

3. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

It could be extremely fattening. Look how fat women get for 9 months after an injection of it.

4. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

cute Hootie..clever...

i would think...it can't be harmful...why? people have been digesting baby batter for years...either the owner or the partner...unless the baby batter is infected with STS...
    but if the baby batter is left out in the air for some time, or collected in a glass...like in BUKKAKE...i would think...drink up...
    i freeze mine when my partner is gone for a couple of days...he likes to eat it frozen and have it roll around in his mouth and it thaws quickly...

5. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    I don't think there are really any side effects, so long as the person feeding it to you is HIV negative.....

6. lebanese-dude

lebanese-dude Member

pple who wanna have fun and laugh around here .. i wanna tell them its not the right place .. go somewhere else .. we;re discussing a serious topic u freaks !

7. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    Umm "baby batter"?
    Please clarify what STS [sic] is for those who aren't sure if you mean
    STD's or is it some new disease.
    lebanese dude you don't control the topic because you posted a question
    and is name calling appropiate?
    Hootie's reply was funny and your snide remarks can't change that.
    Mr. Ed & cigarbabe:saevil:

#7 Mr Ed in Mass, Oct 17, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  8. StormyB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Ever had a snow-cone called Silverfox W/ creame? it's fucking good!

9. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have done this a few times. I just had to find out what mine tasted like.

No consequences. A slightly salty taste but no major turn off.

10. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you were to be infected by giving oral to a hiv positive man (which is very rare) the most likely route of infection would be a cut, sore or lesion in your mouth. There is no additional risk from swallowing, providing your throat is healthy too. The virus is destroyed by the digestive system.

11. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have noticed a slight warm glow in my stomach and a mood-lift a few minutes later. As well as protein, there are sugars and feel-good hormones in that magic fluid.

12. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

A very positive side effect - it's very satisfying when you eat another guys cum out of a cunt he's just pulled out of, have a guy cum in your mouth, or snowball with a woman or guy who has just taken your load in theirs.

Sperm tastes a bit odd at first but now I love it!

13. bignfloppy

bignfloppy New Member

I've cum in my own mouth lots of times, and it's not just salty, but there a strange bitterness and kind of a numbing sensation almost--not really, but I have a hard time explaining it. I've only ever swallowed my own cum once, and I felt kind of a little bit sick afterwards. It could've been something else, though, I don't know. I have eaten another guy's cum, and it was just a little salty, no strange feeling in my mouth or throat like with my own.

Should I be concerned? Someone I was talking to online said I should probably see a doctor about it, but there's no way I'm going to the doctor and telling him my semen tastes funny.

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

Go to a urologist. Tell him your lover said your semen had a strange taste to it. Ask him to test you. No, not taste test. You don't have to tell him that you were your lover at the time.

15. bignfloppy

bignfloppy New Member

Of course, I should've thought of that myself!

16. D_Bob_Crotchitch

meh, I tried my own once. It tasted like sinus drainage. Never tasted it again.

17. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    no harm in telling your doc that your own semen tasted funny man. He should be the only one you tell any behaviors without shame. If you have problems with that relationship, find a new doc.

18. cowboyfireman

cowboyfireman New Member

I had never really thought about eating semen, it just never entered my mind. I knew it felt good to rub my penis until it got hard and I would often rub myself to orgasm, then the summer I turned 12 I started to ejaculate. I knew what it was (I was raised on a farm) but it never dawned on me that anyone would eat it. When I was 13 I had a friend who liked to experiment with me, he was 12 and had just started to ejaculate, we would frot (the top inserts his penis between the thighs of the bottom) and we would give each other hand jobs. One night he asked if I wanted to suck his balls, I said "sure" and we got into a 69 position. We rolled our tongues around each others sack for a while then sucked each other's balls into our mouths. Then we went back to frotting for a while but I wanted more. I went down on him and he got really hard, when I felt his leg muscles begin to contract I backed off and he shot his load up over my head. Then he went down on me and when I got to the point of no return I pushed on his shoulders to try and get him off me but he grasped the back of my thighs and held my penis in his mouth while I shot my load. Spasm after spasm sent load after load rocketing into his mouth and down his throat. When I was spent he backed off me and immediatley stood up and kissed me, passing my own warm semen into my mouth. It was salty and tangy and I loved it. I immediatley fell to my knees and gobbled his penis into my mouth, when he came I had to back off slightly or it all would have shot down my throat. I savoured his taste, nearly buckling his knees as I worked his semen over and around his glans before reluctantly swallowing my first load. I've been hooked ever since.

BTW at the time I was 12 I knew I was gay, my friend was just experimenting, our relationship worked well, he was a typical horny teenager who could never get enough, and when he didn't have a date who would put out he always had me.

Attached Files:

19. nudeyorker

Gold Member

The only real consequences are bad breath and a possible protein overdose resulting in a bladder infection!

20. D_Bob_Crotchitch

If breath is going to be a problem do you use a Condi-mint.