consequences of eating cum

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you were to be infected by giving oral to a hiv positive man (which is very rare) the most likely route of infection would be a cut, sore or lesion in your mouth. There is no additional risk from swallowing, providing your throat is healthy too. The virus is destroyed by the digestive system.

Ditto what MarkLondon said, but I would say "extremely rare" rather than "very rare." I tend to trust and therefore believe the European studies rather than the U.S. studies from our antisex (esp. anti-gay-sex) federal government.

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
Go ahead and tell your doctor if your concerned - 100% garunteed he or she has heard it before - and much worse.

I've cum in my own mouth lots of times, and it's not just salty, but there a strange bitterness and kind of a numbing sensation almost--not really, but I have a hard time explaining it. I've only ever swallowed my own cum once, and I felt kind of a little bit sick afterwards. It could've been something else, though, I don't know. I have eaten another guy's cum, and it was just a little salty, no strange feeling in my mouth or throat like with my own.

Should I be concerned? Someone I was talking to online said I should probably see a doctor about it, but there's no way I'm going to the doctor and telling him my semen tastes funny.