Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks to AL101, I discover Corbin Fisher, and this fantastic dude...LUCAS

It seems that he is quiting CF, so I want to make this thread a tribute to him.

Lucas got a great body, good sense of humor, passionate, and caring for his partners as you will see in the videos that I will post here.

I don't have a complete collection of all the videos he made, so feel free to share if you got some...maybe you got some I am looking for.:smile:

Please only things about Lucas...videos, pics, etc

Starting slowly with a Str8 sex video

Lucas & Jasmine

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hqra06

Enjoy and Keep on Stroking It:biggrin1:

Last edited:

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you go on Corbin Fisher site, in the description of his last video , Mario & Lucas' Bi Tag Team, it is posted there.

By the way guys ...and girls, I've been told that since I'm not a premium member of Sendspace.com, the files maybe not be avalaible for a long time...

Did search a lot to find all those videos, and I can tell that some are very hard to find, because they are no more available.

Enjoy and keep on stroking it

Last edited:

trav1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you have the DVD with Lucas and Dawson for when they went to Austrailia called Down Under it was only released on dvd I can't find it anywhere

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you have the DVD with Lucas and Dawson for when they went to Austrailia called Down Under it was only released on dvd I can't find it anywhere

Hey, thanks for your interest on Lucas:smile:...looking for that dvd too:mad:, I know it,s avalaible through Corbin Fisher, would pay to get it, altough Dawson is not one of my favorite guy, but since i'm from Canada, don't know if it could clear the custom?:rolleyes: