Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone try this stuff? It's in this stuff, "Stiff 4 Hours" that I got as a sample. I took it and man, very hard really easy to get hard and orgasm was like something out of the primal era of earth's formation.

So I got the Cordyceps on its own from Swanson, took two the other night. Got hard way too fast, really shocked me, but when I started to feel my prostate and glands swell and fill the seconds before my orgasm it felt like I needed to rid myself of my semen, strange feeling. When I pulled out of my wife to cum it shot out in one big garden hose kind of rope, sort of like peeing almost, it was so relieving to get it out of me. As the orgasm continued, it just kept flowing, very intense, I was way more wiped out than usual.

I know, I only took it once, placebo, whatever. I absolutely did not feel like it was a usual orgasm, there was some different feelings. Tried it again last night, 2 nights later, and the same. Ejaculation was so strong I was cumming, it was a real, major orgasm as the cum was releasing, but I started to jerk it harder and then I came again! Second O was way bigger than the first, and then more cum came out. My wife was beside herself, she was thrilled :)

Anyway try this stuff it is fun!

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your wife was beside herself and thrilled - how did you feel? :smile:

Honestly, and this sounds ridiculous even to me, but when my first cumshot started, I imagined my cock was like a hose and I was opening up the faucet to let it out. Like it was draining out of me, it felt way different than normal, never came like that before. Sort of like when you have to pee so bad that halfway through peeing you kind of feel like you're almost cumming? It kind of felt like that but I was for real cumming!!

I felt fabulous, like millions of dollars, and so good I couldn't believe it!

• Love
Reactions: NateicusPumper

muscleman1965

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I ordered a bottle, some supplements (pyguem,lecithin increase volumne) Many benefits Cordyceps is a fungus that lives on certain caterpillars in the high mountain regions of China. Supplement makers are able to get enough of the product to sell because cordyceps will reproduce in the laboratory.

Cordyceps is used to treat coughs, chronic bronchitis, respiratory disorders, kidney disorders, nighttime urination, male sexual problems, anemia, irregular heartbeat, high cholesterol, liver disorders, dizziness, weakness, ringing in the ears, unwanted weight loss, and opiumaddiction.

It is also used for strengthening the immune system, improving athletic performance, reducing the effects of aging, promoting longer life, and improving liver function in people with hepatitis B.

Some people use cordyceps as a stimulant, a tonic, and an “adaptogen,” which is used to increase energy, enhance stamina, and reduce fatigue.

How does it work?
Cordyceps might improve immunity by stimulating cells and specific chemicals in the immune system. It may also have activity against cancer cells and may shrink tumor size, particularly with lung or skin cancers.

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Am I right in assuming that everything after your first paragraph was a quote from somewhere? Please provide the source of your quote.

I ordered a bottle, some supplements (pyguem,lecithin increase volumne) Many benefits Cordyceps is a fungus that lives on certain caterpillars in the high mountain regions of China. Supplement makers are able to get enough of the product to sell because cordyceps will reproduce in the laboratory.

Cordyceps is used to treat coughs, chronic bronchitis, respiratory disorders, kidney disorders, nighttime urination, male sexual problems, anemia, irregular heartbeat, high cholesterol, liver disorders, dizziness, weakness, ringing in the ears, unwanted weight loss, and opiumaddiction.

It is also used for strengthening the immune system, improving athletic performance, reducing the effects of aging, promoting longer life, and improving liver function in people with hepatitis B.

Some people use cordyceps as a stimulant, a tonic, and an “adaptogen,” which is used to increase energy, enhance stamina, and reduce fatigue.

How does it work?
Cordyceps might improve immunity by stimulating cells and specific chemicals in the immune system. It may also have activity against cancer cells and may shrink tumor size, particularly with lung or skin cancers.

• Love

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
That stuff is not just any fungus! Do you really know what you would be taking?

Cordyceps sinensis is what is known in Chinese as dōng chóng xià cǎo, which means literally "winter bug, summer grass (or plant)." It is actually a larva (i.e. a caterpillar) of a certain species of moth that has been infected by a spore of a Cordyceps sinensis fungus and basically turned into a zombie.

If you want to consume zombie caterpillars as medicine, then by all means, go ahead! Might be pricey, though.

• Haha

muscleman1965

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been taking a lot of stuff for volume and celery seed is great for early wood and nutty taste. Cordyceps sinensis I have taken over a week, from Swanson. Wife gave me a 25 minute handjob and once I started cumming it kept cumming like I was 15-16. No powerful ropes but oozing, pulsating with each stroke. Yesterday I was edgeing up to the line as I call it. Ate two different globs of cum,without a orgasm. Later when I went into the bathroom my black briefs had a wet puddle of cum. It has to be the Cordyceps sinensis. I don't work for any drug company or health food store

• Love

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been taking it for 2 days, is it one of those herbs that requires several days to build up in the system before you see results? (like celery seed)

Not sure, I took it for a few days and definitely felt something different happening. I quit taking it for a few days and my orgasm and ejaculation went "back to normal" so it likely does something. The physical feeling of ejaculation is different, and nothing I've ever taken makes it feel this way. Only since taking the Cordyceps have I felt this sensation.

• Love

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been taking a lot of stuff for volume and celery seed is great for early wood and nutty taste. Cordyceps sinensis I have taken over a week, from Swanson. Wife gave me a 25 minute handjob and once I started cumming it kept cumming like I was 15-16. No powerful ropes but oozing, pulsating with each stroke. Yesterday I was edgeing up to the line as I call it. Ate two different globs of cum,without a orgasm. Later when I went into the bathroom my black briefs had a wet puddle of cum. It has to be the Cordyceps sinensis. I don't work for any drug company or health food store

Yes, the "oozing, pulsating" feeling is what I get too. It does shoot out strongly from time to time, but even when the shot is amazing, it still feels like its oozing, like the valve doesn't "open/close/open/close" with each shot/release of semen, it feels like it just stays open and the prostate pumps it out through an open passage. Such a strange sensation, its a bit difficult to describe :)

• Love

italianstalion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So hopefully its not just the initial phase of using it but i love this stuff lol. I have started taking it with maca and my erections are stronger and getting random wood that i haven't in awhile. and like op my orgasm was intense im only on day 3 so looking forward to this continuing.