Could be possible for someone like me to selfsuck my dick?

it aslo helps if u have a big penis but practice for a bit every day and eventualy ull get there :p

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
I'm 51. Been trying since I was 16 or so. Exercise daily, eat right, not fat or anything. Never been able to do this. Close, but no cigar. I can do the "plow" position and get my knees on the ground, but no can do.

Sucks! :biggrin1:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 51. Been trying since I was 16 or so. Exercise daily, eat right, not fat or anything. Never been able to do this. Close, but no cigar. I can do the "plow" position and get my knees on the ground, but no can do.

Sucks! :biggrin1:
It's not exercise that counts. I've seen guys with beer guts and still they can selfsuck. It's stretching and becoming flexable that gets you there.

Warrior Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can understand the pictures you see might be appealing but I can absolutely guarantee you that IF you are ever able to do it, you'll be disappointed. I don't do it now but I did when younger. After some practice I was able to do it and it just doesn't feel that good. It's not 10% as good as having it done. So don't injure yourself in pursuit because at least for me it wasn't worth the effort.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Different sucks for different folks, Warrior Boy, the first time my tongue touched my cock head, before it even finished encircling him, he exploded one of my life's best cums. Guys who have a strong yearning for this ability should learn and practice yoga religiously.