Could you have sex with someone without exchanging a single word?

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me and my partner were discussing this and we found we were on opposite sides.

Imagine like a sauna or something (never been to one myself)

The agreed concept is that you go to a specific and the intention is to have sex and nothing else. So you walk in and see someone you find attractive, they give you the nod and without a word you start having sex. Almost like a glory hole arrangement.

Could you see yourself doing that?

If this is a regular occurence in gay saunas, then I'd like to hear the opinion of straight people. My partner said that this should a real thing for straight people.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done it. When the sauna / bath house venue was viable I did it quite a bit. There was something almost elegant about it. Really. You checked in, undressed, showered and started checking out what was available. You could walk the halls or sit in the steam room or stay in your cubicle with the door opened and position yourself for what you wanted. A nod, yes or no was all you needed to connect. After it was over, the "guest" left.

When the goal was simple sexual relief with no strings, drama, or attachment it was perfect.

At times it was a bit hard emotionally, especially when someone was hanging around begging after repeated rejections. Still with a good attitude and clean body I would venture that most people found some if not all of what they were looking for.

I have not been to a sauna / bath house in many years, now I prefer bars that I know and am comfortable in, but I have no regrets from those days.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never been to a bath house, but I have been serviced at glory holes without a word.

The best is sex with a lover where no words are exchanged. It's all eye contact, looks, sighs, non-verbal vocalizations and body language. We turn off our tongues and let our bodies talk.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Nope. Sounds like the beginning, middle and end of an erotic novel i'm not particularly interested in. Maybe if it were setup that way before hand with a trigger word, motion or signal like a sexy drinking game.

I've seen quite a few personal ads that say something like, "... you walk in... no talking... just blow and go." Whether or not nothing is actually said, I don't know. I've never answered those. It's obviously very impersonal. The perfect setup if you only want to see each other once. It's not for me.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In terms of sex, yes, I have no problems with that.

I have had silent sex many times before in saunas and steam rooms. A touch, a caress, the spreading of the legs, a semi, and before you know it, a gratifying orgasm. That is sex.

If I were to be in the mood for making love, then it would be a different story.

So, the answer the OP, yes, I could, I have, and I was sated.

D

deleted858776

I don't think there are many coed saunas but if there was one I need some form of verbal communication. I really like like talking to women during so no talking would kind of ruin everything.
Unless the woman is talking about how great sex is - I don't want much talk. I have been amazed how some women never stop talking - even as they are being plowed. Lol

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless the woman is talking about how great sex is - I don't want much talk. I have been amazed how some women never stop talking - even as they are being plowed. Lol
why? i love talking to them. ive never found it to be a point where a girl talks too much. if you dont want to talk to her may as well stay by yourself.

most of the time it is about the sex but i dont need to be told how good im doing talking is just part of getting closer with her

Reactions: deleted858776

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why? i love talking to them. ive never found it to be a point where a girl talks too much. if you dont want to talk to her may as well stay by yourself.

most of the time it is about the sex but i dont need to be told how good im doing talking is just part of getting closer with her

I agree - talking actually helps me cum.