Could you have sex with someone without exchanging a single word?

somebody151

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't have sex with someone I don't know let alone never spoken to and never exchanging words.

Also, sex without explicit consent is rapey. How would you know whether the other person wants it or enjoying themselves? How would the other person indicate that they want to stop? Body language is a very fickle thing. I would never suggest this to anyone. It sounds like a very bad idea.

Reactions: Rockoncoxon

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Blow jobs. For a year while my wife was away, I used CraigsList to search for cocks to blow. (Although I love large cocks on tight bodies, I actually enjoy cocks of all sizes on a variety of body types.) My specialty was the no-talk, no-recip bj. I was popular, particularly with straight guys who were either unattached or found a time when the wife/SO was out shopping or whatever. The deal was, have your goods on display or take it out when I arrive. I wouldn't ask, say hello, shake hands -- nothing. I got on my knees, sucked cock, and swallowed and left. I had a further condition on my CL card -- if you want to go more than once, just nudge my shoulder as I am getting up. If you did that, I would sit quietly on the floor until you stuck it in my mouth again. Over the year's time period, three guys (not including repeats) gave me the nudge and a fourth guy nudged me twice (I blew him three times in succession). The wait times between bi's was as short at 10 minutes and as long as an hour. Not one word was uttered before or after -- but there were a lot of grunts, sighs and slurps.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
You mean, never talking, even before you have sex? As in, just seeing a hottie, nodding at each other, and getting freaky?

I don't see this as a possibility for myself. I mean, yes, I could absolutely do it, say I go to an open minded club, the music is all loud, I start dancing with this smoking hot chick, she's all grinding her ass into my crotch, I get hard, she starts feeling on my package, her facial expression is saying "Feels like you've got a nice dick in those jeans!" She unzips me, pulls my dick out, drops down and starts blowing me on the dance floor, I pull her up, spin her around, lift up her skirt, rip her panties off, and just start railing her from behind...,

Then, her boyfriend comes back from the bar and clocks me in the face, leaving me knocked out on the dance floor with my hard cock laying across my stomach. Fantasy over!

So, yeah, I would do that shit in a heartbeat, but realistically, I don't see it ever happening. I just don't go to those types of places.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I was reading, in Tokyo, the new hot thing is these sex clubs, if you've got the money, like businessmen, go to these clubs. Shit, a LPSG member with a big huge hard dick would be a real hit there, I bet!

http://m.travel.cnn.com/tokyo/play/good-bad-and-desperate-tokyos-raunchy-underground-clubs-126156

As for me, I wouldn't go there at all. It's a little disturbing to me, tbh. "If I don't think about, I can have sex with almost anybody" says one woman. Wtf! Housewives having sex with over 20 guys. All these pervs getting all weird and grabby and overly excited. Not for me.

But, for some people, it could be heaven on earth lol, and I don't judge that at all

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the past, when meeting a woman to explicitly hookup, we've been sexual within the first 10-15 minutes, but there was definitely talking going on before the sex! I could foresee a circumstance where the pre-arrangement via text/email was to meet and not talk, but to never exchange words of any kind? I don't think so.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me and my partner were discussing this and we found we were on opposite sides.

Imagine like a sauna or something (never been to one myself)

The agreed concept is that you go to a specific and the intention is to have sex and nothing else. So you walk in and see someone you find attractive, they give you the nod and without a word you start having sex. Almost like a glory hole arrangement.

Could you see yourself doing that?

If this is a regular occurence in gay saunas, then I'd like to hear the opinion of straight people. My partner said that this should a real thing for straight people.
No. The very idea grosses me out.

Anon1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some of the hottest sex I have ever had is when not a word spoken and go our sererate ways. Other than a thanks...take care...lol

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can only think of one time when words were not exchanged...Story time.

Once in the not so long long ago, I was visiting a friend for his birthday. Later I learned the hotel double booked my room and, being the good guy that he is, my friend said I could crush at his place. Thing is, his girlfriend didn't know that. She had to work until late in the evening. Around 6 that afternoon my friend (who worked as an ER nurse) got called in to cover a shift. I watched a movie in the dark and passed out on the couch. Their TV cuts off if it's inactive for too long. Around 8 o'clock I hear the front door open and it's his GF. All she can see is a male shadowy figure that resembles her BF's (we're about the same size and build). She says "There's the birthday boy. Sorry I couldn't get the day off, but I think I can make it up to you... Ready for your present?" I figure I'll play a little joke and she'll spaz when she cuts the lights on... but she doesn't cut the light on. She keeps getting closer. Still waiting for her to go for the lights. Never happens. I watched a silhouette strip tease, got an incredible BJ, and I cannot make myself say a word. But... gone this far... If I'm going to destroy my friendship, better make this worth it.

The next morning, I have gone to the store bought a ton of food and made an all out breakfast anticipating a morning fist fight when my friend walks in at any second and a lot of groveling toward his GF... He gets in first "Wow, what is all this?" Then she walks in with just a bathrobe "Who are you..." She sees me, grips the robe tight, and her eyes look like they are about to bolt out of her head. I can tell she is thinking of various way to murder me. My friend says "Look at all this food babe. Thanks for cooking, man." I just stand there "Well... least I could do..." We eat and suddenly I remember I can't stay the rest of the weekend and have to go home. Work stuff...yeah. My friend was sad. I was scared for my life. Girls, your death rays can chill a man to the core.

She and I did not say a word to each other for a month... does that count? We didn't actually say anything during sooo... We did eventually talk about it. Had an affair for 5 months. It was called off when he started ring shopping.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was scared for my life. Girls, your death rays can chill a man to the core.

She and I did not say a word to each other for a month... does that count? We didn't actually say anything during sooo... We did eventually talk about it. Had an affair for 5 months. It was called off when he started ring shopping.
Your friend has the worst judgment of character I have heard of in a long time. His friend rapes his girl on his birthday, and then his girl cheats with her rapist for 5 months. Then he marries this stupid woman. Wow. I hope that story is as made up as it sounds, because I am going to miss respecting you.

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
Never had sex with someone and not said anything. I want to know what my partner is feeling and what (if anything) they would like me to do (or not do) that I am (or am not) doing. Exchanging words is important.