Could you take an 8" girth.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, ladies, and gentlemen pretending to be ladies; could you have sexual intercourse with a man with a penis girth of 8"? And would you find it pleasureable?

Closet Donkey:

I'm not sure what 8" of girth looks like but . . . . wow! I'm pretty sure I'd give it a try. If I'd find that much girth pleasurable or not is something that I cannot answer.

I've never met anyone with that kind of girth. I kind of think I'd lock up and it would take a lot of lust, lube and liquor to get me to relax.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For reference, 8" is the diameter of a soda pop can, or of a round object about 2.6" wide (diameter). That's bigger than all but some of the very largest dildos, ones so big that some mainstream "adult" stores and websites may not even carry them. It's also probably about equivalent to the measurement across the knuckles of a hand cupped for fisting.

I don't know if there are actually any men with that girth, and if there are, my understanding is that at that size they don't actually get very firm erections.

Yes, it would be interesting to hear from any women who've actually taken something that large.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Closet Donkey:

I'm not sure what 8" of girth looks like but . . . . wow! I'm pretty sure I'd give it a try. If I'd find that much girth pleasurable or not is something that I cannot answer.

I've never met anyone with that kind of girth. I kind of think I'd lock up and it would take a lot of lust, lube and liquor to get me to relax.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Karmen, you are beautiful and delightful! Yowzas! :biggrin1:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have a 7.5 inch girth and it is been impossible to penetrate at that size. I didn't pump at all when I have had sex since I have been that size, and it was freakin' comical how my cock would collapse like an accordian at the entrance, going nowhere! I would manage to get a 6.5 inch girth inside, but it was very painful for me. It felt like my cock was having the life squished out of it. I have even tried penetration at 7 inches in girth, but that didn't work at all. It would take a geneticly large woman or a woman who was in the business of stretching herself out to accomodate my usual 7.5 inch girth, I am waiting on that woman. 8 inches is damn near impossible for all but the extremely adventurous, I should be there sometime in 2007 or maybe 2008.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have a 7.5 inch girth and it is been impossible to penetrate at that size. I didn't pump at all when I have had sex since I have been that size, and it was freakin' comical how my cock would collapse like an accordian at the entrance, going nowhere! I would manage to get a 6.5 inch girth inside, but it was very painful for me. It felt like my cock was having the life squished out of it. I have even tried penetration at 7 inches in girth, but that didn't work at all. It would take a geneticly large woman or a woman who was in the business of stretching herself out to accomodate my usual 7.5 inch girth, I am waiting on that woman. 8 inches is damn near impossible for all but the extremely adventurous, I should be there sometime in 2007 or maybe 2008.

Why would you pump to that ridiculous girth if it makes sex so unenjoyable?

Reactions: Simon9

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I'm about 7 around and in my experience, even the tightest of virgins can take it with a little patience and a lot of love*. :rolleyes:

I'd say that I don't think one more inch around would be that huge of a deal, but looking at my tape measure right now... the difference between 7 and 8 is definitely noticeable - I'd rather be the giver than the receiver in that situation. Then again, some people like cucumbers pickled.

*by love I of course mean lube

Reactions: merc41

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Donkey, I assume you mean straight guys pretending to be ladies.

Gay guys are definitely guys when it comes to sex. period.

I'm not refering to gay guys. You have clearly misunderstood me. I am refering to the men who put their gender down as female, and pretend to be give the opinion of a woman.

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Tripod, don't you think that if you got a rock hard erection you would be able to penetrate? Or would you end up tearing her pussy?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm about 7 around and in my experience, even the tightest of virgins can take it with a little patience and a lot of love*. :rolleyes:

I'd say that I don't think one more inch around would be that huge of a deal, but looking at my tape measure right now... the difference between 7 and 8 is definitely noticeable - I'd rather be the giver than the receiver in that situation. Then again, some people like cucumbers pickled.

*by love I of course mean lube

:cool: Hmmm I really dont fancy an 8" ...I do prefer what AA has for sure than 7" will be my personal 'challenge'...:wink: