Could you take an 8" girth.

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see what the big deal is I'm about 8" around when hard, with a lot of cunnilingus,finger play, female orgasms and some Astroglide. It has never presented a problem. I will say that I have never been able to jump right in some pussy with no lube or foreplay, but I love foreplay so that doesn't bother me...

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gisella,

This is a really interesting concept, but even the smallest (full term) newborns' heads (less than 5%) are about 13 inches in circumference. That's a lot bigger than 8 inches. So it's really not the same. I saw my best friend give birth at 6 months to a 2.5 pound baby, and his head was about 11-12 inches in circumference or so. I don't want to say he just slid out no problem, but she didn't have to push at all and there was no tearing or anything. She recovered in just a few hours.

I guess my point is, 8 inches seems rather large, but it's not physically impossible. I'd try it definitely, maybe with a lot of lube the first few times.

I'm still not using my own sign in.

Snoozan as JBT

There is a point in size matters that just 'relax' is not the point ...it goes much beyond that...I supose bcause I never was in a situation that did not fit..but get used with streching and etc in a large tight fitable one.

Lets picture the situation: the one who squeezed us at birth were our Mama...she had to give all she got..we have to go out of her after 9 months.. fast please she is in great pain... I think most women give birth in great pain, but then they forget about the pain because some have more babies again...I think it take months to women's body get back to 'normal' after pregnancy, not just delivery...

The other woman who want take you and may crave you..she will have to work with dedication to acomodate an extra thick one...

The pelvic structucture in giving birth is a natural process ...but this same structure will have to be 'forced' and get used step by step to receive you....than is not just to relax because she may take a long while to get to the point to get used to all of you...she must desired you very much and up to the challenge...I dont think most women are up to extra large challenges...it takes work, time and dedication.

My experience is 'just' 6"girth max...but as a woman I may have an ideia about how 'things' may feel - a bit.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being someone to whom girth is important, this formula stuck in my head on first sight at a thread here many months ago.

Divide Circumference inches by 3.1 to get diameter inches.

8" comes out to 2.58" diameter.
A little over 2 and a half inches ......

A 12 oz. soft drink can is 3" across if you're talking about the can itself, not the top or bottom.

I have (once when hubby and I were playing around with a big glass toy that I had special ordered from phallixglass.com)...accompanied that much....but it took some work and patience....very erotic...I would do it again...

KarshnerShagger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know that you were looking for female answers only probably, but I know that I'm physically able to take an 8" girth. I have had a couple of men that size. I've also had one guy that was about 8.5" and one guy that was almost 9". It took some time and lots of lube, but when it was finally in and the fun began. I can say it was the most heavenly experience that I've ever had. There is truly nothing that compares to it. ;)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me the issue is not so much if I could take an 8 inch girth, but why in the world I'd want to. Sex is supposed to feel good! For me the ideal girth is about 5.5-6 in. and over about 6.5 becomes less and less comfy. This is what I've learned from my dildo experience, although I've never had a guy who was much bigger than 6 in. girth.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok...not wanting to hijack the thread....but Kotchanski (sp?) made a tattoo comment that reminded me of something, and I had to laugh cause it sounded familiar.

About one hour into my first tattoo (which was a 4 hour 15 minute tattoo)....It's a large lower back piece....
Anyway, there was about a 2 to 3 minute period where it occured to me that I could fall asleep with that going on........
And then the sensation changed again.....
Only the last 20 minutes were bad.....but I wouldn't have stopped for anything, cause I wanted it finished.

OK.....back to girth.....

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me the issue is not so much if I could take an 8 inch girth, but why in the world I'd want to. Sex is supposed to feel good! For me the ideal girth is about 5.5-6 in. and over about 6.5 becomes less and less comfy. This is what I've learned from my dildo experience, although I've never had a guy who was much bigger than 6 in. girth.
Sometimes its not what you want! Its what you need!:rolleyes:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes its not what you want! Its what you need!:rolleyes:

And I neither want nor need to be split in 2. The thickest dildo I've tried was 7 in. girth. It didn't feel as good as a 6 in. girth, and certainly I have no interest in anything much bigger. Fortunately there are virtually no men who are truly that thick.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually alot of the time its about what you GET..And once its there in your face how do you politelly decline being demolished and hurt by a killer 8" cock without offending
My point is with time and a careing lover,lube etc. This can be done. I respect all the ladies opinions:cool:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My point is with time and a careing lover,lube etc. This can be done. I respect all the ladies opinions:cool:

If you're in love with a guy I suppose you'll do the best you can to make it work. But to be totally honest I think I would not have a relationship with a guy who was truly 8 in. girth. That's just too big. Sure we could fit it in, but that doesn't mean it would feel good. Like I said, fortunately there are almost no men who are actually that size.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anything and everything can be achieved with time, effort and a desire to achieve it. Love yourself and your elasticity :wink:
Thats my point. My girlfriend is 5ft mabye 120lbs. I am as big as one of her arms. With time and and desire and me being a careing of what she is feelin.g,we are having amazing sex. I can honestly say no women has made me feel like she has. Mabye im wrong, but from what i get from threads like this is some men just pound away without asking the womem what or how she is feeling This is wrong!:cool:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If you're in love with a guy I suppose you'll do the best you can to make it work. But to be totally honest I think I would not have a relationship with a guy who was truly 8 in. girth. That's just too big. Sure we could fit it in, but that doesn't mean it would feel good. Like I said, fortunately there are almost no men who are actually that size.

True..As most have said anything is possible..but that doesnt mean it will be enjoyable. In my eyes 8" is ridiculous, and even after all these years i am still tight to the point where 6" i can still need a little lube because of pain..

Doesnt mean i couldnt take it..id just choose not to

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella,

This is a really interesting concept, but even the smallest (full term) newborns' heads (less than 5%) are about 13 inches in circumference. That's a lot bigger than 8 inches. So it's really not the same. I saw my best friend give birth at 6 months to a 2.5 pound baby, and his head was about 11-12 inches in circumference or so. I don't want to say he just slid out no problem, but she didn't have to push at all and there was no tearing or anything. She recovered in just a few hours.

I guess my point is, 8 inches seems rather large, but it's not physically impossible. I'd try it definitely, maybe with a lot of lube the first few times.

I'm still not using my own sign in.

Snoozan as JBT

JBT..

For sure I'm not comparing the size of a baby head to a penis..but as Tripoid was talking about pelvic bones that birth him into life situation and etc...the barrier of pelvic bones is real...you can not 'shove' an 8" girth in (my) vagina even with care and lots of lube - it will not fit it will need 'labour'...some may still think a vagina is a 'hole'...but while empty her walls is close in touch plus it has it limitations as acomodation goes.

Than as much girth is the preference of majority of women (I guess..) the reality of the situation is that 6" is already rarity and fat..every bit going up is another rarity..than for someone to think most women will enjoy to have sex with penis she can not fit for a 'while' is not the same as fancy being stretch by a large one that comes inside and moves.

How many women will meet in reality an 8" girth?

As much LPSG is a support group we can not loose perspective of reality and our own limitations and particular preferences.

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny, last night my wife told me, "You have to take it slow, you don't understand, it's like giving birth with you."

Timely.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
JBT..

How many women will meet in reality an 8" girth?

As much LPSG is a support group we can not loose perspective of reality and our own limitations and particular preferences.

8 inches is on the extreme. I'm fairly close. I usually get the speech that I should be proud of it, and happy... Then I ask them if they'd have sex with someone my size, and they say no, you'd tear me apart.

(altho, sometimes it's fun to see the expressions you get when you're being pested on the streets at 2:30 AM ater the bars have closed: Mister, do you want a blowjob, 50 bucks.. No.. 25 bucks.. no.. 20 bucks.. No. 10 bucks... Oh.. Ok... the "holy shit" response is somewhat amusing. They change their minds about fairly quickly. More fun then to ask them if they're willing for anal.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True..As most have said anything is possible..but that doesnt mean it will be enjoyable. In my eyes 8" is ridiculous, and even after all these years i am still tight to the point where 6" i can still need a little lube because of pain..

Doesnt mean i couldnt take it..id just choose not to

Exactly. Sex isn't a test of fortitude, it's supposed to be fun and feel good. No 8 in. girths for me.