Could you take an 8" girth.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I am using the girth for a character in something I'm writing with a friend. I wonder perhaps if a better question would be; Is there a condom out there that a cock the girth of a soda can?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I am using the girth for a character in something I'm writing with a friend. I wonder perhaps if a better question would be; Is there a condom out there that a cock the girth of a soda can?

Condomania has been dragging their feet in making a condom that will fit that, right now, I think the only thing they have that thick is for a cock that is nine inches long (condom is like 8 inches long by like 7 inches around) It is a tick too long for me because the last inch of my cock is under a layer of good ol' bodyfat. I might just break down and order it anyway, just won't unroll it all the way... but I dunno...

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know I've said it before, but here it goes again:

Excessive girth then length are each problematic during oral.
Excessive length is problematic during vaginal.
Excessive girth is problematic during anal.

Seeing someone's eyes bulge, while growing down their throat. Priceless. :biggrin1:

missmakeup4u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done beer bottles analy. And T-Ball bats 14" up. I would love to meet a Black guy that is 8" in girth and try. It would help if he was dominant ;)

Cindy

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm nearly 7" in girth and have only ever been with one woman that found it too thick (unless lots of good lube was used). But the rule I always hear from women is one can be too long but not too thick.

Anal is out though. OUCH!

sflatintop

Sexy Member
Media
was offered to take an 8 incher (in circumference) last weekend, altough it hurted a bit for the first two times it was quite entertaining after;-).....and i was told this left a very stupid smile on my face which lasted for days......
That sounds about right...
I use my fingers a lot, adding one at a time. There's still a bit of reaction from the ridge going in, but it's definitely a lot easier with the right warmup. I spend a few minutes just slipping the ridge in and out. Then it's just a matter of slowly sliding in a couple inches until the goofy grin appears, body visibly loses all tension, and the rest is all about figuring out how to produce the deepest incoherent moans. I haven't had anyone who was willing to try, who ended up having to stop me.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Closet Donkey:

I'm not sure what 8" of girth looks like but . . . . wow! I'm pretty sure I'd give it a try. If I'd find that much girth pleasurable or not is something that I cannot answer.

I've never met anyone with that kind of girth. I kind of think I'd lock up and it would take a lot of lust, lube and liquor to get me to relax.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

maddam you may be psychic

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella,

This is a really interesting concept, but even the smallest (full term) newborns' heads (less than 5%) are about 13 inches in circumference. That's a lot bigger than 8 inches. So it's really not the same. I saw my best friend give birth at 6 months to a 2.5 pound baby, and his head was about 11-12 inches in circumference or so. I don't want to say he just slid out no problem, but she didn't have to push at all and there was no tearing or anything. She recovered in just a few hours.

I guess my point is, 8 inches seems rather large, but it's not physically impossible. I'd try it definitely, maybe with a lot of lube the first few times.

I'm still not using my own sign in.

Snoozan as JBT
Just remember, the bones in a newborn's head aren't fused, they still have a bit of "give" to get thru the birth canal...