Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good Grief, Keith Anderson's Bulge is jaw dropping :eek:

No surprise, I am a country music fan. I'm the worst at names though. The only one I can think of at the moment is Josh Turner. Very sexy low voice and not bad on the eyes either. Completely straight with his wife being his back up singer.

There's actually quite a few of lookers on the charts. However, I can't forget my man Garth. He has had some very hot periods in his career.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good Grief, Keith Anderson's Bulge is jaw dropping :eek:

No surprise, I am a country music fan. I'm the worst at names though. The only one I can think of at the moment is Josh Turner. Very sexy low voice and not bad on the eyes either. Completely straight with his wife being his back up singer.

There's actually quite a few of lookers on the charts. However, I can't forget my man Garth. He has had some very hot periods in his career.

Agreed about Garth! Great ass and thighs on that guy, and he's good looking! Josh Turner too! With that voice he must have coconut-sized balls! The list goes on and on in country (Trace Adkins (another great bulge), Troy Gentry, the boys from Little Big Town, Joe Nichols, Billy Currington, Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw etc etc)...

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! I'd never seen who Keith Anderson was before! Holy God, that dude is all man!! I think I'd consider leaving my husband Brad Paisley for him. At least have an affair on the side when Brad is out on tour!! Num!!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! I'd never seen who Keith Anderson was before! Holy God, that dude is all man!! I think I'd consider leaving my husband Brad Paisley for him. At least have an affair on the side when Brad is out on tour!! Num!!

As long as we could share him!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited by a moderator:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
Chesney's friends with Manning? Damn, now Peyton and his bro Eli have world class asses themselves! Big bouncy white ass, framed in a jockstrap..damn now there's a jackoff fantasy. Manning and Chesney swapping rim jobs

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have any new pics of country studs with some delicious bulges in their jeans? There's just so many hot new up & coming singers...but the older established ones make my mouth salivate yet too! :) (Garth, Alan Jackson, Travis Tritt, etc).