Coworkers

ibisc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Has anyone seen their coworkers or boss nude? Was getting out of the shower at the gym one day, when my boss walked into the locker room. Weird talking to him naked and dripping wet. Wrapped my towel around my waist, while we talked, then he took locker new mine and started changing into work out clothes. Kind of weird to go back to work.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Similar happened with me a few years ago with company president,
I thought it strange and still do that he chose a locker so close to
me ... my dymanics with him 'changed'. I was not and am not attracted
to him then and now but I was never intimidated by him again.

barebob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw a co-workers cock once while peeing together in the men's room, nice and pink one a cute Latino who admitted he was gay once when drunk. Saw another hot Latino changing in the lockeroom. He changed clothes down to his wifebeater and white Hanes boxerbriefs. Seeing his Boxer briefs cling to his ass still gets me excited. Also kidded with me about being gay.

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
I also have a gym in the same building as the office, its a large tower in San Francisco so yea, gym on floors 1-2, and we're up on the 16th.

For this reason, yes, I've been dozens of coworkers, subordinates, superiors etc. in the nude over the years, or at least the ones who also work out, and they've seen me.

Reactions: Sfcubby

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont see anything weird about it al all. I have seen my employees naked at the gym on many occasion, Standing around nude chatting seemed very natural. If anything I think it bonds you with them better, they see you as just a dude. Something changes after you see you buddies or co workers naked, it's like all shields are down after that. you have nothing to hide.

rambo65

Experimental Member
Media
Similar happened with me a few years ago with company president,
I thought it strange and still do that he chose a locker so close to
me ... my dymanics with him 'changed'. I was not and am not attracted
to him then and now but I was never intimidated by him again.

how did seeing him naked make you less intimidated? was it because he had a smaller dick? if so, then I assume that if he had a larger dick you would be even more intimidated. that is kinda sad.

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I saw 1 coworker and 2 trainee. I always was at the pool where I'm going regularly. As they knew I like to go swimming, they all propose me (separately) to go training together (like : you know, it's difficult to go by my own, let's do it together).
Well, this pool have a quite big collective shower place, and locker room is collective too. As I'm not shy at all, I use to change me quietly and speak during un-wearing and putting clothes. I although shower nude.

So, yeah, I saw them and they saw me. I caught some eyes staring at my crotch, but I watched as well. One of the trainee said to me that I was gifted, I said thank you lol

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how did seeing him naked make you less intimidated? was it because he had a smaller dick? if so, then I assume that if he had a larger dick you would be even more intimidated. that is kinda sad.

Kinda office politics. The boss was never a people
person in the office, often intimidated 'his'
employees with his 'I am the boss' attitude and
you work for me vs. not work with me in and out
of the board room. Yes, for the record I was larger
than he on all accounts -- a couple years later I
and another biz partner bought the biz and voted
him out. The biz grew twice the size, tripled
revenues, and all employees enjoyed their 401Ks.

Last edited:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is a gym directly across the street from where I work. Many times after a shift I go over and work out and I am not the only coworker that does this. So yes I've seen them naked and they have seen me naked. What's the big deal? Makes no difference to me if they are coworkers or gym partners or friends. What is the difference exactly?

Reactions: jockinajock

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kept seeing this hot guy at the gym, early mornings before work. I changed jobs and low and behold he was working in the same building and we became friends. Then one day after I was almost dressed in the locker room he came in to take a shower and walked to the showers in his underwear. I just happened to turn around when he dropped them to the floor. Wow, what a sight and turn on. As soon as I arrived to work I ran to the restroom stall and beat the old meat thinking about him and what I saw.

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had coworkers see me in my cycling get up, which leaves little to the imagination, but haven't seen any of them in an exposed situation.

Reactions: travis7 and S_Dick

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to respond to this one.

Being a Sailor it is a fact of life that you will see your co-workers in the "head" and the shower area. In fact, depending on the size of the ship, you often see your immediate boss in these areas also.

Always a bonding experience and no problems developed.

Just a fact of life.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
every shift day... locker room... showers.... we stand around and talk about our calls and sports... drying our nut sacks off together is liberating... there's some huge ones and mini ones...but we're all brothers.... swinging dicks and all.... but we don't dry each other off LOL there is a boundary...haha

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve not seen a co worker or my boss naked or exposed at a urinal or anything. My boss is only about 33 years old and everyone who is under him is late 40’s and up. He seemingly looks at me in a way that kills me. Lazy bedroom eyes that are perhaps
trying to hide his gay lust. Huge, fresh smile, dark blond hair. Cute as hell in his jeans, prep shirts and boots. Always makes me wish I knew how hot he is in bed. If he’s lazy or selfish during sex or does he love eating his wife’s pussy. More so, does he want a juicy cock like I think I see in his eyes. He’s a constant fantasy.

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually i see one of the guys that work for me almost everyday at the gym, but it doesn’t impress me or embarrass me at all :)