Cream pie eating.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most of the time I have one or more wives (not mine) who I am regularly keeping sexually satisfied, usually their husbands are in the same room, watching us. Right now I am seeing two, usually every week. More than one might expect, the hubs want to eat my cum out of their wives. Wives tend to love it, and I am happy to oblige.

eachandeveryandall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most of the time I have one or more wives (not mine) who I am regularly keeping sexually satisfied, usually their husbands are in the same room, watching us. Right now I am seeing two, usually every week. More than one might expect, the hubs want to eat my cum out of their wives. Wives tend to love it, and I am happy to oblige.

Do any of the husbands ever get to finish you off? I would love to taste my wife on a cock. I would also love to rim a man fucking my wife.

Reactions: Fredyfx
D

deleted817718

Yep, have done that many times. I love it.
Have done it to a guy also

D

deleted73529

As a cuckold husband, I have gone down on my wife after another man has climaxed inside her. It is the essence of being a cuckold.

NJhotwife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My hub was reluctant when I first made him do it, but now he loves getting his "reward", whether it is his own or one of my lovers. I like it because I am so sensitive down there after sex that I usually have another one or two orgasms while he is eating me.

eachandeveryandall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have had a few guys wank me over their women, totally hot

sounds hot if i could clean up...just the thought of standing behind a man...pressed hard into him. chest to muscled, sweaty back...reaching around him stroking full, slow, strokes as my other arm pulled him tighter...

D

deleted817718

My hub was reluctant when I first made him do it, but now he loves getting his "reward", whether it is his own or one of my lovers. I like it because I am so sensitive down there after sex that I usually have another one or two orgasms while he is eating me.

Your husband is a lucky man!!!

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
An ex-gf got me into this. The first time she went down on me, she allowed me to cum in her mouth and I assumed she swallowed it. When she came up to kiss me, she pushed it back into my mouth with her tongue and didn't pull back until I'd swallowed it. I totally wasn't expecting it and was kind of like wtf at first, but she said it really turned her on and i have to admit, it really wasn't all that bad. she called it "snowballing" i think.

the next night, i came in her pussy while she was riding me cowboy style. she immediately hopped off my cock and sat on my face, grinding down on me with her hips while i licked her clean. she had at least two orgasms while i did that and i have to admit, the taste of our juices all mixed together like that really got me going.

after that, it kind of became a game for her where she would get me hard and suck me or ride me right up until i was about to orgasm and then wouldn't let me cum until i promised to lick up my cum from her pussy or out of her mouth.

at one point, we talked about getting another guy involved so i could lick his cum out of her, but we broke up before that happened.

sometimes, i miss that girl.

mentaldish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a cuckold husband, I have gone down on my wife after another man has climaxed inside her. It is the essence of being a cuckold.

I couldn't agree more. I think it was the moment when I first really became a cuckold.....the first time I licked her creampie after her lover (at the time) pulled out after cumming inside of her.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do any of the husbands ever get to finish you off? I would love to taste my wife on a cock. I would also love to rim a man fucking my wife.

Often, like one husband out of three will suck me clean after I cum in his wife. Interestingly, the wife will like to watch that, too. Although, some hubs will ask to suck me hard before, and I sometimes let them, I almost never let the hub blow me to orgasm. My attitude is that I am there for the wife's pleasure, if we are all safe and at that stage, my cum is for her. It so often leads to her best orgasm.

Licking me, my ass or balls or in general servicing my fuck with his wife, is something hubs may like to do. It's not a simple question. It is important that the wife not be worrying about whether her husband is happy or what he is feeling during our sex... this is totally for her pleasure first. So if I feel that the hub will just help us by servicing our fuck, and that she can ignore him, it is fine to do that stuff. And it feels great.

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
An ex-gf got me into this. The first time she went down on me, she allowed me to cum in her mouth and I assumed she swallowed it. When she came up to kiss me, she pushed it back into my mouth with her tongue and didn't pull back until I'd swallowed it. I totally wasn't expecting it and was kind of like wtf at first, but she said it really turned her on and i have to admit, it really wasn't all that bad. she called it "snowballing" i think.

the next night, i came in her pussy while she was riding me cowboy style. she immediately hopped off my cock and sat on my face, grinding down on me with her hips while i licked her clean. she had at least two orgasms while i did that and i have to admit, the taste of our juices all mixed together like that really got me going.

after that, it kind of became a game for her where she would get me hard and suck me or ride me right up until i was about to orgasm and then wouldn't let me cum until i promised to lick up my cum from her pussy or out of her mouth.

at one point, we talked about getting another guy involved so i could lick his cum out of her, but we broke up before that happened.

sometimes, i miss that girl.

I would miss her too!