Creampie Addiction

D

deleted395785

Recently my new fetish has been getting out of control. I love giving creampies. It started out as something I strictly did with girlfriends after we've been tested and she's on birth control. Now it's turned into something crazy. I used to be the guy who ALWAYS carried a condom now the thought and smell of rubber throws me off. I understand that STDs are floating around like never before but when it's time to do the deed protection is the furthest thing from my mind. What's even more troubling is that the women (strangers included) I've been encountering are actually ok with creampies. My question besides who knows a good sex addiction therapist is who shares in this problem of unprotected sex & giving/receiving creampies?

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Think it's only natural to want to inseminate women. I guess it's such a basic human need for both sexes that people are still prepared to take the risk in these days of virulent STDs.

I was lucky enough to be in my 20s before the AIDS scare hit, and it was more or less taken for granted that girls took the pill or used caps and they expected to be creampied on dates. It was a bit disappointing when you had to use a condom or pull out.

Reactions: JocksNTights

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What freyasfolk said.

I attended a lot of "lifestyle" parties in the 70s and 80s and as recently as 6 years ago. No one assumed they would get AIDS because "only gays get AIDS." Of course, we all know better.

I never assumed I could just fuck any woman I wanted to. In fact, I never wanted to fuck very many women. I always wait until I'm invited to "take my turn" when a red-eyed female in their late 30s/early 40s yells "next!", grabs me and works at stuffing herself with my dick. I'm sort of too big for most women and rarely get more than four or five inches in. It's best if I'm flaccid and can stuff more of me inside. Then, I can enjoy starting to swell up on the view of my tool surrounded by swollen, cum-covered flesh and sensation of other men's loads dripping out from inside a well amused vagina I have a better chance of probably getting myself off, too.

But I'm also happy to press my dick against a loaded deck and rub myself up and down making sure the clit gets as much attention as possible. The type of women I've fucked at lifestyle parties tend to like the sensation, too; especially if they've been taking on a line of guys while writhing in a ceiling harness. And, if you're my kind of man, you'll have no problem taking turns with me eating out a happy swollen nether place after yet another guy has left his load. Or,you'll let me clean off your dick and possibly suck you hard again so you can dip your wick a second or third time?

Sadly, the groups I'm invited to join in are older and older (just like me). It's not like i'm focused on a bubble headed 20-something. Far from it. I like women who are as nasty thinking as I am and even more motivated. Another good reason to live close to la Costa Brava.

Yes, I'm a sick bastard. And I'm a happy one, too.

But for now, I'm sticking with men. Sex is so much easier.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Creampies, whether of the pastry type or the sexy type, can go bad. Just as you would not eat one made by a baker with filthy hands dripping cigarette ash into the mixer, Don't be making them with just anyone.

Loss of survival instinct, ie common sense, is the aspect of this you need to focus upon, not the object you are using for your addictive behavior.

If you are worried about birth control, get a vasectomy. If you are worried about disease, find a steady partner who is trustworthy.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was lucky enough to be in my 20s before the AIDS scare hit, and it was more or less taken for granted that girls took the pill or used caps and they expected to be creampied on dates. It was a bit disappointing when you had to use a condom or pull out.

Very hot!

Unfortunately getting into sex in the 2000s meant a lot of rubber getting in the way... It was quite a few years before I ended up with a steady enough girl to go get tested, get the pill and go bareback. When we split up it was hard to go back to using condoms but luckily I was able to get rid of them soon enough again :smile:

There is just nothing to compare to dumping a big load in a girl with no condom in the way though, and it must have been immense to be able to do that whenever you fancied with casual dates and one nighters too. Bloody STDs, messing everything up for my generation!

daddydick84

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too share this addiction..there's just something about cumming in a girl and watching it ooze out afterwards that gives me a never ending hard on. Fortunately for me I learned to control myself unlike the OP. If std's don't deter u from usin a rubber I'd have to agree with everyone that says to see someone for professional help cuz that's more of a mental thing u need to get worked out. That's just my 2 cents.