Creative Pussy Trimming Designs

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
You better grow it back. The woman who pulls your boxers down the first time is going to think you just had surgery on your pubic bone with that kind of thing you got going on with the hair being so precisely trimmed and shaved like that. A woman would rather pull down your big boy pants and know there was a man hiding underneath there! When you land a long term relationship then you can find out what she likes you to do with it.

There is this primitive response to pulling down the pants and having a hot bush in your face!

I'll still trim it a bit though. It used to get so long that it would clump together on each side of my cock and make this uniform curl. It was weird.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I'd love to shave it for you stacy.
i did this with my ex-friend with benefits and we had a nice time. i was hesitant at first but he convinced me. it was so fun and kinky, i would definitely recommend everyone give this a try sometime.

It's perfect just the way it is.:wink:
awww thanks, b! :kiss:

Ahhhh shaving it starts the whole irritation process all over again- bumps and ingrown hairs- and then she'll have to work to grow it all out the way she was wanting it in the first place.....Stacy if you shave anything shaved just the lips. Give us a puff on top to admire!
you read my mind! i was just thinking of doing that. when my bikini line starts to grow in it gets to be a bit irritating.

wow many women would love to have their full bush look like that...not much hair at all

but glad you to see you like to to keep it natural...shaved ones have been overplayed
what can i say? i'm asian :shrug: asians hardly have body hair to begin with. i hardly ever have to shave my legs or underarms too. i can probably go without shaving for two or three weeks before it gets prickly. i'm happy you like the way it looks though! :wink:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
i did this with my ex-friend with benefits and we had a nice time. i was hesitant at first but he convinced me. it was so fun and kinky, i would definitely recommend everyone give this a try sometime.

awww thanks, b! :kiss:

you read my mind! i was just thinking of doing that. when my bikini line starts to grow in it gets to be a bit irritating.

what can i say? i'm asian :shrug: asians hardly have body hair to begin with. i hardly ever have to shave my legs or underarms too. i can probably go without shaving for two or three weeks before it gets prickly. i'm happy you like the way it looks though! :wink:

Oh oh oh oh, S!!! I'd shave yours if you shave mine!!:wink:

But we're gonna have to leave some bush, cause that's just damn sexified.:cool:

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The "cleverest" shaved design that I've seen was several years ago. The woman was quite athletic. I'm not sure if it was copyright infringement or good advertising but she had trimmed a small, though clearly recognizable, Nike "swoosh". At the time, "Just Do It" was the slogan associated with it.