Crotch Grabbing

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know most women will probably disagree, but I just love it when men grab or scratch their crotch in public. I don't care if it a thug, or if it's a cowboy (lol), I always take it as an invitation to check out what their packin'.

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a boss that used to do that. Used to unnerve the hell out of me when I had a 1-on-1 meeting with him. When one sees someone constantly fingering their crotch, one is inclined to want to look.

It wasn't just me...he did it with everyone. I don't think it was a sexual thing...or at least overtly so. I think it was just a bad habit he had gotten into. Either that or he had a chronic case of the crabs.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually experience this with most straight guys. I had a boss who used to do it all the time.

The worst is when I am talking to a co-worker that is gorgeous and he is talking to me and he keeps scratching his crotch, and I do all I can to maintain eye contact so he does not see me check him out.( I recently found out from another female co-worker that he is boring in bed )

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a boss that used to do that. Used to unnerve the hell out of me when I had a 1-on-1 meeting with him. When one sees someone constantly fingering their crotch, one is inclined to want to look.

It wasn't just me...he did it with everyone. I don't think it was a sexual thing...or at least overtly so. I think it was just a bad habit he had gotten into. Either that or he had a chronic case of the crabs.

Yeah, that always crosses my mind too... about the crabs. I'm just like, I hope they're just re-adjusting, not REALLY scratching, lol.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
People who chronically do this in public have a mental disease, or too close a connection with their simian chromosomes. :eek:

I hope you *meant* to be facetious, because otherwise that's kinda harsh!

Most likely they're just wearing the wrong type of underwear and needing to "adjust" constantly to keep themselves even moderately comfortable. I imagine you might do something similar in a bra that was entirely the wrong size. And unlike women, men don't have the luxury of cup sizes for their underwear.

That said -- these guys *do* need to learn that male underwear evolution didn't end with the advent of colored briefs.

Steve

luv2watchdick

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know most women will probably disagree, but I just love it when men grab or scratch their crotch in public. I don't care if it a thug, or if it's a cowboy (lol), I always take it as an invitation to check out what their packin'.

I feel the same way. It's kinda hot

Reactions: ht8890
D

deleted298367

I do it a lot, but its just cause i get boners all the time and need to move my cock to the 'up' position so its not blatantly obvious. :p

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do it a lot, but its just cause i get boners all the time and need to move my cock to the 'up' position so its not blatantly obvious. :p

Yeah, me too. I've had times when its up and hard, I rub my belly casually so I can feel the cock head rising above my shorts... total perv.
I have a friend who starts adjusting, twitting with his cockhead every time the talk of sex comes up. I don't think he even knows he's doing it. It gets me hard every time he does it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if a guy treats adjusting as a part-time job, that's a little bit creepy. i'm mostly thinking "man you need to buy new drawers or something medicated to treat whatever is pestering you"

but catching an attractive man causally shifting his package.. honestly is very hot. if he's wearing a suit i might be tempted to pounce and offer assistance. no clue why, just works for me.

ML

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if a guy treats adjusting as a part-time job, that's a little bit creepy. i'm mostly thinking "man you need to buy new drawers or something medicated to treat whatever is pestering you"

but catching an attractive man causally shifting his package.. honestly is very hot. if he's wearing a suit i might be tempted to pounce and offer assistance. no clue why, just works for me.

ML

AMEN SISTER!!

I heard a comedienne on TV years ago talking about the baseball players scratching their balls out on the field. She said, "I don't mind a quick scratch, but this one guy was out there taking inventory!"

LOL

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I remember once I itched and my brother asked if I had crabs
Rarely itch anymore...but I've always wanted to build up a very small habit of doing it because I was thinking girls might notice, lol. I haven't build it up, and I'm still living grab-less. I dont scratch though, because I dont wanna seem nasty.

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My best friend is always grabbing his crotch at least 4-5 times a minute and I'm not sure that he is not even conscious of it. It is very distracting to have conversations with him when he is continually grabbing himself. I know he notices me looking because I do it purposefully as a means to say "Ummmmmm.... can you stop" without actually saying it. I think he must wear the "wrong" type of underwear or something, I just think its a bit weird to be grabbing that much.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope you *meant* to be facetious, because otherwise that's kinda harsh!

Most likely they're just wearing the wrong type of underwear and needing to "adjust" constantly to keep themselves even moderately comfortable. I imagine you might do something similar in a bra that was entirely the wrong size. And unlike women, men don't have the luxury of cup sizes for their underwear.

That said -- these guys *do* need to learn that male underwear evolution didn't end with the advent of colored briefs.

Steve

Yes, I'm being facetious. :rolleyes:

But still, kind of motion, if it is chronically repeated -- well, the person doing it is not quite the same as the rest of us.

Don't know about you, but if I get THAT itchy down below, I'm running to the doctor's office. I wouldn't dream of scratching myself in public.

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ML

Yeah, MickeyLee. When I started this thread, I really meant guys that casually or occasionally re-adjust/grab are hot. I didn't mean scratching like there's something crawling down there, lol, but everyone seemed to take it as that. I don't care what half of these people say... if you see a really attractive guy walking by, and he (without realizing it) just happens to do a quick scratch or a little tug, you're gonna look! I also like to see guys sitting down with their legs spread apart, with their hand resting in the crotch area. I guess I'm just turned on by little things most people don't usually notice.