Crotch Grabbing

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Yes, I'm being facetious. :rolleyes:

Phew! Sometimes with this here internet thingamabob, it's hard to tell ... :wink:

For me, adjusting usually has more to do with uncomfortable sweating because things are smushed together -- again, usually due to ill-fitting underwear. Granted, this can lead to itchiness if left uncorrected. But it's not the kind of dry itchiness that you might usually get from a rash or a medical condition.

Steve

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find it to be distracting. I find that it happens lots at the gym. It may be related to sweating and such but still. I am quick to bone up so i have to try and not to pay attention or I am walking around with a semi the whole time. I always look tho. I cant help it.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It happens every now and again. I agree with some of the other guys. Some times, whenever I wear under, it has to do with the equipment needing some adjustments. It's a big problem for me with boxerbriefs, my cock and balls never feel like they're in the right place.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
I've had guys scratch their crotch all the time... but I actually knew a guy would stroke it thru his paints. His MO was to sit down and put his hand on his thigh. He was hung large, and his cockhead was always in his right pant leg. His hands were large enough that he could take his thumb and run it up and down his cockshaft.

It was pretty subtle, but once you clued into it, you realized that everytime he sat down with his hands free, he'd be massaging his tool. And yeah, it would get larger. And yeah, he did it with everybody.

He used to swim naked, and I know it was a fat UC job... I think he just liked touching it.

dotadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whenever i where underwear i feel all smooshed and itchy, have to adjust every once in a while, that is why i prefer freeballing 24/7. if it does show people will just have to deal with it. what ever people think is in there they are probably right, so no need to fake it.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if a guy treats adjusting as a part-time job, that's a little bit creepy. i'm mostly thinking "man you need to buy new drawers or something medicated to treat whatever is pestering you"

but catching an attractive man causally shifting his package.. honestly is very hot. if he's wearing a suit i might be tempted to pounce and offer assistance. no clue why, just works for me.

ML

MickeyLee, I agree with you completely.
I notice your percentages are close to mine. We are definitely the minority here - but here we are!

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also like to see guys sitting down with their legs spread apart, with their hand resting in the crotch area. I guess I'm just turned on by little things most people don't usually notice.

I do that all the time unconsciously and rarely notice it. It just feels good to rest my hand there, and it is part of my body, so when I am completely relaxed, I'm not thinking enough to notice.
I don't scratch though, I am not often itchy and scratching in public is weird. How can you really effectively do it through jeans anyway???? It doesn't make any sense.
As far as adjusting goes. Every big guy has to do it right? You get out of the car or such and your dick is in a weird direction, and then for some reason gets hard, jutting out noticibly. I ussually ignore it. I did not realize however that so many people find it a turn on :biggrin1:. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to realign every once in awhile when I need it :rolleyes:

forever

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i recently trimmed my pubes and shaved my balls and inner thighs for summer speedo season and i am adjusting my balls alot at the moment. if i can i wait until no one is around but a couple of times have done it in front of others. i was going thru maccas when i readjusted giving the drive thru a great view and another was at a bbq where i was rearranging my cock and balls after getting out of the pool

now im wearing boxers which gives me some room to breathe

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it is hot, kind of showing that they are a guy, they itch like everyone else, might as well itch it!

But, I can't help thinking about the chronic grabbers and the possibility of an itchy STI! :|

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like to see guys do this in the gym; adjust the crotch in the jock.

I return the grab back; sort of like a good morning nod back.

chillbrocali

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jeff...with all do respect...you say there is a time or place for this sort of thing...but if Im not mistaken, you have a picture of you bent over with Christmas lights lit and wrapped on your body...where is there ever an appropriate time or place for that!

All in good fun of course!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was 13, my mom found out I was gay...in possibly the worst way ever.

She thought that I could be "reversed" so she sent me to a shrink.

The shrink constantly grabbed his crotch and sat with his legs open, almost thrusting his bulge towards me.

Needless to say the sessions were a big waste of time and money, although I did get a year's worth of bulge shots.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most likely they're just wearing the wrong type of underwear and needing to "adjust" constantly to keep themselves even moderately comfortable. I imagine you might do something similar in a bra that was entirely the wrong size. And unlike women, men don't have the luxury of cup sizes for their underwear.

That said -- these guys *do* need to learn that male underwear evolution didn't end with the advent of colored briefs.

Steve

I think there is a lot of truth in this! But then again, I do have an underwear fetish and collection to boot... so I may be a bit biased...

bullboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had someone do this to me a few years ago. We were playing chess, and he would randomly stand up, adjust himself, and sit back down. It was really annoying.