Love showing off mine ..!

Happy hunting !

DavidBD:wink:

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love to bulge watch. Its hot to see someone in public sporting a huge bulge in his jeans!!!! They do it so people will watch.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Old thread but I'm kind of surprised more people didn't take notice or find it odd that the OP said he gets hard from watching his dad adjust himself.

While I look at bulges pretty much all the time I would be rather uncomfortable if I had a son who was watching mine and getting hard.

Reactions: Stixxxx

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Old thread but I'm kind of surprised more people didn't take notice or find it odd that the OP said he gets hard from watching his dad adjust himself.

While I look at bulges pretty much all the time I would be rather uncomfortable if I had a son who was watching mine and getting hard.

The OP does not say which culture he comes from. In the USA, this is certainly one thing that we are taught is taboo. Other cultures may not.
I LOVE watching for bulges. Here is one that someone who likes me has posted on another public forum.

Attachments

Reactions: Elizabethrex

squiresboy

Sexy Member
Media
Love you jeans T9, had the same in college, happy days...unfortunately they were ripped to much one night for quick access..happy days though..love teasing, opening you legs wide open, to give them a glimpse

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been a bulge watcher for a long time. I miss the days when guys would go running in lycra shorts. There were some great bulges to be seen. And as a runner, I loved being able to show off my bulge. Now I can still wear lycra tights in the colder weather and show off a bit.

And as a cyclist, I've biked with some guys that show a lot of vpl in their bike shorts. It's a big turn on to imagine how big they must be if they show in those tight pants. My cock gets squeezed down to thumb-size by bike shorts.

Reactions: yyzstevie

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have read about this issue and discussed it with others . . .
oddly enough . . . in recent months I have seen a shift and now
often see nice tight jeans showing a bulge. It seems to be in the
younger men under 35 too. In general . . . these show offs also
have very nice bodies too. (p,s, I am in Florida)

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been a bulge watcher for a long time. I miss the days when guys would go running in lycra shorts. There were some great bulges to be seen. And as a runner, I loved being able to show off my bulge. Now I can still wear lycra tights in the colder weather and show off a bit.

And as a cyclist, I've biked with some guys that show a lot of vpl in their bike shorts. It's a big turn on to imagine how big they must be if they show in those tight pants. My cock gets squeezed down to thumb-size by bike shorts.[/Qive Ie7JIIm8oYZ2e-00002.jpg
stevie.png
i think tights or leggings are so comfortable to wear, an ex g/f got me hooked on them 10 years ago

Reactions: timxl