CTC Electric Pumps

BIGDAN

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have 2 models from CTC CHRIS is a great guy who owns it. get one get huge.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you're outside the US, I'd advise against buying from this company. I didn't even get an apology for the heap of crap he sold me and that broke down within a month. Consumer protection doesn't carry across the pond, and he knows it!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The best way to do this and save yourself some money is to instead go to Harbor Freight in the United States and purchase a vacuum pump used for automotive air conditioning service. When they throw them on sale you can get them for less than 100 dollars. These are industrial grade pumps and are designed for long run times. The next thing is to splice a "pulsator" in to your vacuum line from a milking machine. You can get decent pulsators from Ebay. You attach the vacuum source from the pump to the pulsator which is adjustable and then block off the rest of the lines for the Teat Cups. After that you make up the design of the tube you want. The best tubes come from Vacu Tech and the thick wall tubes they make last literally forever. Setting this up takes some mechanical knowledge but you get "industrial strength and reliability" instead of problems. The vacuum pump I have is simply a commercial A/C evacuation pump. I made up the rest and the engineering is not all that different. The other thing is that the pulsator will allow you to do some other things to convert as a masturbation toy (milking machine) back and forth if you want.

BIGDAN

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe one comment here about CTC sells his line of penis pumps. So you shouldn't lie to sell ur pumps. CHris is the owner of ctc and co.

jmgonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next thing is to splice a "pulsator" in to your vacuum line from a milking machine. You can get decent pulsators from Ebay. You attach the vacuum source from the pump to the pulsator which is adjustable and then block off the rest of the lines for the Teat Cups.
Can you provide some links to these pulsator. Thanks

Steve747

Just Browsing
Media
If you're outside the US, I'd advise against buying from this company. I didn't even get an apology for the heap of crap he sold me and that broke down within a month. Consumer protection doesn't carry across the pond, and he knows it!
The best way to do this and save yourself some money is to instead go to Harbor Freight in the United States and purchase a vacuum pump used for automotive air conditioning service. When they throw them on sale you can get them for less than 100 dollars. These are industrial grade pumps and are designed for long run times. The next thing is to splice a "pulsator" in to your vacuum line from a milking machine. You can get decent pulsators from Ebay. You attach the vacuum source from the pump to the pulsator which is adjustable and then block off the rest of the lines for the Teat Cups. After that you make up the design of the tube you want. The best tubes come from Vacu Tech and the thick wall tubes they make last literally forever. Setting this up takes some mechanical knowledge but you get "industrial strength and reliability" instead of problems. The vacuum pump I have is simply a commercial A/C evacuation pump. I made up the rest and the engineering is not all that different. The other thing is that the pulsator will allow you to do some other things to convert as a masturbation toy (milking machine) back and forth if you want.
Be nice for some blue prints .

Steve747

Just Browsing
Media
CTC is a bad company you'll take a risk with them ,hillbillys in the desert ,so if the sh== hits the fan ,your finish no money back ,no BBB logo .Chris is over rated ,evil ,not fair business man .

Steve747

Just Browsing
Media
CTC is a bad company aviod doing business with them ,hillbillys in the desert ,no money back ,no BBB logo ,so if the sh--- hits the fan ,you lose .Chris is over rated, he a horrible , not fair ,business man .

Steve747

Just Browsing
Media
CTC is a bad company, Hillbillys in the desert ,no money back ,no BBB logo ,avoid doing business with them .So,if the sh-- hits the fan you lose.Chris is over rated ,horrible ,not fair business man .

Not too familiar with the engineering aspects but I reversed the flow of an aquarium pump to suck and have created a DIY sort of hands free pump system. Only thing I don't have is a way to really regulate the flow besides adjusting the actual pressure via the aquarium pump knob. How much knowledge/work would it take to automate this set-up?

muscleman1965

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not too familiar with the engineering aspects but I reversed the flow of an aquarium pump to suck and have created a DIY sort of hands free pump system. Only thing I don't have is a way to really regulate the flow besides adjusting the actual pressure via the aquarium pump knob. How much knowledge/work would it take to automate this set-up?
I used a small pump I bought on Ebay to hook up my 2" cylinder. I just ordered a pulsator so I can regulate the pressure and use it also for masturbating