Cuckold

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_shavedcouple, Mar 12, 2013.

1. B_shavedcouple

B_shavedcouple New Member

Albums:
    Just a quick question for u guys that are cuckolds. I really like watching my wife ride big dildos, does this make me somewhat of a cuckold. It really turns me on, and I talk to her like it's another guys cock in her while she is riding it. I do fantasize about her fucking another guy a lot, but would never go through with it.

2. beachound2

beachound2 New Member

Albums:
    i would say yes, you like cuckolding, i know i do..look up some videos on xhamster.com

3. Nickthebull9

Nickthebull9 New Member

Albums:
    I have been a bull for a long time now .yes your a cuck , you get hot thinking of your wife fucking a hung stud ,and you say that you would never do it ,but trust me ,the right time the right place , the right hung bull it's going to happen just enjoy the shit out of it when it does ! How big is your dick ? Cucks tend to be 7" or less bulls 8 and up . I have a thick 9 inch cock and I would be happy to stretch your wifes little puss for you . Do you ever get to Vegas??

4. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are not fully cuckold till you follow through with it. I had one experience with a couple years ago where I "took" the guy's wife while he watched. She was tied to the bed and blindfolded, he sat in a chair watching intently. The topper was I untied her and took her anal cherry right in front of him and she came so hard she almost passed out. He came without even touching himself.

5. SpoLLe

Gold Member

Albums:
    Watching my gf play with the huge dildo i got her is so hot, theres a few pics in my gallery

6. Jim09

Jim09 Member

Albums:
    I would say you are definitely a cuck at heart, but as said above, you aren't one til you do it. We have played with several very well hung guys and it was amazing for both of us. Took years of talking about it and fantasizing before my wife would go through with it, but she doesn't regret it one bit.

7. B_shavedcouple

B_shavedcouple New Member

Albums:
    Hey Nick I am actually very large myself 9x7, I have been a bull a few times for couples also.

8. curioust

curioust New Member

Albums:
    I know I am a cuck, love to watch my gf cum with a huge black dildo stretching her pussy. We have talked a lot about having a huge guy fuck her while I watch, turns us both on immensley

9. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have always been the bull. Always wanted a DP but it did not happen.

10. longandthick88

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    My oh my your girl is so hot... I would love to have you get her nice and wet for me.. than get behind her on the bed and let her lean against your chest while I fill her even deeper... You could play with her chest and feel that gorgeous body react to me as I stretch her so wide ;)

this would be so hot... she is beautiful :)

11. amazzzed2

amazzzed2 Active Member

I have a small 5" penis. My wife's ex lover has a 9" cock, that drove her wild in bed!
    We recently bought a vibrating dildo that is almost exactly like his cock, and she loves it. I also talk about his big cock while I use the dildo on her, and she cums multiple times!!
    I believe that this makes me a cuck. I would also be more than ok with her actually taking his big cock in person again, if I could watch!!

12. Midwest Big Dogg

Albums:
    nice thread...we do a lot of the same, use very big thick toys. Recently got a 8x6 in her pussy and a 7x5.75 toy in her ass, and she came like crazy. Both are thicker than me at 7.75x5, and she loves the girth.

13. Astro

Astro Member

Albums:
    I've not understood the traction of it (for the guy), and think it is a dangerous thing to bring into a relationship. When do you her of a wife going out and sourcing a nice wet extra vagina for her man? Then being abused for having a small, dry vagina whilst her man is wallowing in a large wet vagina in front of her? Face it men, when she discovers a fantastic new living dildo, a giant slice of the relationship is dead. How can you enjoy watching her come and not be involved in any way? Better to use dildos and extensions. The humiliation aspect disturbs me, but as they say, whatever floats your boat!

14. hzs3fg

hzs3fg Active Member

Okay, I know most guys here are fixated on ginormus cocks, but believe me when I tell you: cuckolding (and its cousin, hotwifing) is not always about large cocks. Different cocks, strange cocks, and pure raw sex are what drive the cuckoldress and hotwife.

15. Call_Me_Daddy

Call_Me_Daddy New Member

Cuckolding is all about your territory being invaded by another man, it has nothing to do with the size of his penis.

Since there's no other man involved I think your just like the rest of us who enjoy watching a woman put on a good show!

16. Marriedinkansas

Marriedinkansas Active Member

Albums:
    Your girl sounds pretty wonderful, you are a lucky man

17. D_Dan_D_Lyon

D_Dan_D_Lyon Account Disabled

I enjoy cuckold movies, but have never participated in it personally. I have however been involved in a relationship where the woman liked to watch me fuck other women....that she would bring home.

And just because you don't help her 'discover a fantastic new living dildo', doesn't mean that she doesn't already know about, and enjoy them. Women have brains you know....

18. telephone123

telephone123 Member

Nice post. Its hot when the ex-boy friend is much bigger then you:smile:

19. whitelightn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Wife and I recently started playing with larger dildos. Our first was an 8x6, which she fell in love with. Then she got curious to try something even bigger. Now, we have two more that put the 8x6 on the small end. Not sure we'd ever go looking for the real thing, but it's a turn on for both of us when we use the larger toys on her.

20. Hotwifedar

Hotwifedar New Member

I would say you are not truly a cuck until the act is done. I say this as I have had my wife done by a bbc and it was hotter than I ever imagined, after imagining it for so many years!